Chapter- Ten

You had too much cramps so you had to wake up earlier than the other days you wake up. You had shower and morning tea which you really made. And you thought to make some coffee for Mingyu.

You took too much time in shower and made yourself fresh as you had periods and your hand hurt

You took too much time in shower and made yourself fresh as you had periods and your hand hurt. The one which had a rose in it. So you had to do things slowly.

Mingyu's room is open. He doesn't bother to sleep like this. You can't process how. As it is just impossible for you. But not everytime. He did it most when you sometimes come to his room to have a sleepover. he be like- yeah we can just sleep without closing the door; what's wrong with this!

Ahh this guy teases you so much. He wants to make you say -'Close the door please.'

And then he smiles like he had done something very rewarding. He replies- 'I see, this is the reason you came to me at night..'

Ahh this guy!
But these things don't happen for many days. Maybe you guys grown up or maybe he tries to make you feel comfortable.
And you like this, the way sometimes you come to his door with a doll in your arms and you knock, a sleepy Gyu opens the door and..

You put the coffee mug in the bedside table of him. The room is whole dark, as he makes it dark like night to have a sound sleep. He makes sure that sunrays will not bother him in his morning sleep.

Everything in this room is purplish now, as the curtains are purple in colour and sunrays trying hard to enter the room.

You came to his room thousand times but just in the morning it became changed even more calm.

There's a beautiful fragrance in his room and it is beautifully organized. Mingyu really is an organized guy. You never worried whenever you though what will you do for your future kids; as you can't cook or can't even take care of yourself. You never had to worry because Mingyu the guy sleeping now will be your kids dad! What will they call him? Papa? Or Appa??

You're really weird!

You sit beside him in the bed and your mind is heavy though you had refreshed yourself. You were looking down at the floor thinking.

You look so tired and in that very tired tone, you looked at sleeping gyu. He is sleeping like a baby. Isn't he too innocent?

He was sleeping shirtless and some of his body portion was uncovered for the blanket that didn't reach those part. You thought to wrap his fully with the blanket. So you came near him to do it.

His body is really warm, for the heat of blanket and sleep. You pulled it up and then Mingyu suddenly took your hair and took the smell of it lightly.

'Ahh.. what a beautiful fragrance!'

Mingyu murmured lazily in his sleep.

'Good morning.'