Chapter- Sixty Three

There was a heavy feeling in your mind when you woke up. The sleep was not good at all. You were having some random dreams you can't even remember. Getting up from bed you reached the water bottle and had some from it. Before going to the mirror you thought for something. You really wish last night was just a part of your bad dream. But unfortunately that's not. The reflection of you broke your false hope.

You didn't like the bruises on your neck, face, lips and almost anywhere. You could feel a stroke of crying coming from your neck, but you covered your face not to cry. You couldn't describe how you were feeling. There was a mixture of many feelings, misery, anger, melancholy, apathy, unloved as well as cheated by your boyfriend, who just goy engaged with his favourite person. What are the doing now? You thought about mingyu and tzuyu. You heard they were going to get married very soon. You took a long breathe wiping the tears away from your face. You must not think like this, as people has their own job. And also you are no one to mingyu. It's funny if you think mingyu would come give you a hug, let alone sing you to sleep in his arm. You are too unrealistic to understand. You shouldn't just expect still now. You felt your tears again when mingyu didn't come help you last night.

You felt shiver when you remembered what would happen if Wonwoo didn't come and moved hoshi away from you. What happened after? Did hoshi die? Wonwoo was beating him like crazy. What did happen next? You felt dizzy thinking about those. Still for some reason you wanted to see the morning sun, the pretty sky. You felt like if you don't see the mother nature while having cigarette, you would just die. So even though you were scared, you wanted to go to the rooftop.

But the first thing that you noticed after moving the door was someone was sitting on the floor with his back resting on the wall. His head was covered by hands. At first you flinched seeing a guy just in front of your door. But when you  realized it was Mingyu, you stopped for a moment for understanding why he was there. His body was curled like a ball because of heavy cold. Wait did he sleep here all night long? Like this?

You bent to him slowly not making a sound. Then put your palm on his face very carefully so he would not wake up. His face was cold. You felt really bad. His nose turned red.

How was he sleeping in this cold? When you were going to grab any blanket to cover Mingyu, but when you moved your hand from his face, he opened his sleepy eyes.

His eyes were red and puffy. Mingyu looked so confused like what were you doing there?

'Y-you up?'

He told quickly seeing you.

'Hm. What are you doing here? Isn't it cold?'

You told so casually like nothing happened. After standing up you started walking for the rooftop. Mingyu quickly followed you. He was thinking to ask yo something but he was so scared.

He kept walking beside you. Sometimes he was looking at you to see how was you.

He couldn't look at your neck because of the bruises. His hands turned to fists. He could never forgive himself and hoshi.

He did not talk until you guys reached the rooftop. The cold breeze was hitting both of you. You walked through the breeze and went to the corner of the railing. The sky was looking so pretty and also the morning sun through the white golden clouds. It made you readily sad that nature would always be cheerful like selfish. Your pain can never make someone cry. But then you remembered Mingyu. It was still unclear to you why mingyu stayed in front of your room instead of staying with his fiance. There was an awkward silence when you were looking at Mingyu. It broke when you didn't say anything and started seeing the sky. You were actually zoning out. You wanted to cry so bad thinking about last night. You tried your best not to cry. You felt warmth when Mingyu came closer and put his jacket around you. How did he know you were cold? Though you were wearing a very thin cloth, mingyu shouldn't notice it.