Chapter- Eighty

Wonwoo was calmly watching your face while rubbing it with his thumb. He asked a question but you didn't know what to answer. Nah exactly it's not like you don't miss him. But how to say it? You were not sure though.

'W-wonu!'

'What?'

'Let's go downstairs. Have some breakfast.'

'Surely I will.'

He told roaming his hand through your bare arm.

'L-let's go!?'

You asked as he didn't show any sign of going down.

'But you didn't tell me yet. Are you shy?'

'S-Sometimes, I t-think-  I want you to be there, when you are not a-around.'

You said looking at wonwoo, confusingly.

'When you want me to be around you?'

'T-then what will you do? You will come by that time?'

You didn't know what was the reason of your growing feeling for him. You think it's just you wanted to live again through him, with him. You believe he is the only one you have, and so it maybe is happening.

'Maybe? I'll try to be present there.'

'I-I want you to stay beside me everytime. Even when I'm bathing.'

Wonwoo chuckled at your answer.

'I knew you miss me that's why you call me and text me a lot. But I didn't know you miss me this much.'

You felt very very awkward after you got exposed. No it's not very obvious that you miss him too too much, but it's kind of- ugh now he knows! Nah he is very intelligent that it's nothing for him to know.

'It's okay, I think you Don't need me while you take a bath. But yeah if anywhere else I'll try come to you immediately.'

Wonwoo told chuckling that you hnow he was lying. It's not actually possible to give you that much time.

'No problem. I'll wait till your album's promotion is done.'

Wonwoo held your face like a cat and brushed his nose with yours. It reopened a core memory. This is the same way mingyu used to brush his nose with yours. You Don't know how he knew. But since wonwoo used to stalk you to actually protect you, he saw you many times with mingyu like that, while puffing cigarettes and seeing happy mingyu and you. He burnt inside but never thought one day he could do the same, being happy with you.

_________________________________________

You couldn't stop crying while taking shower in bathtub. Suddenly you realized wonwoo came from work. You heard him talking in phone in the bed room.

After seeing his garden you first thought you didn't deserve to be wonwoo's love life. So you didn't had the gut to call him and tell him everything that was in your mind. Now hearing his voice that heard faint from bathroom, you felt like you would run to him right now.