Chapter- Fifty

The car was running through the lights of evening Seoul. Everything was looking so pretty but you only care about mingyu. Though you shouldn't have. He was looking tensed. Sometime ago he got a call and you think that was bothering him. He looked irritated too.

You looked away from him as it was his personal matter. You are undoubtedly the third person.

He was saying through the phone like he couldn't go then. His voice heard annoyed. He cut off the call midway. He put his head on the seat behind thinking something.

You felt he was going through something and you were not part of it. He had to deal everything alone. And you got the vibe from tzuyu that they were struggling with this relationship and it was not smooth. Tzuyu loves mingyu so much and mingyu does the same. Still they were having problems. You started to realize that it was no one but you. If to think from their views you were the only problem. You Could understand mingyu wanted to stay with you even though he loves tzuyu more than you. On the other hand tzuyu feels sick thinking she wouldn't get mingyu for life. This thought was keeping you up from sleep. You were feeling guilty though you weren't responsible for what was happening.

'I-I can't go alone.'

You looked at the stressed mingyu.

He looked at you not understanding.

'You can go if you have w-works to d-do. Everyone is here. No problem.'

You told like that not directly telling him to go somewhere. Also you didn't want mingyu to be awkward while telling you that he needed to go somewhere leaving you alone. You didn't want to give more stress.

Mingyu kept looking at you that you felt blushed. You pretended seeing landscape not looking at him. Who knows what this angelic feeling is called? You wanted to cry looking at the outside. You felt awkward thinking if mingyu actually had got a single idea how fondly you love him. You flinched when felt Mingyu's hand taking yours.

You looked at him. He was looking at your hand and was seeing it attentively. He feels fun for your hand size comparing to his. He wants to hold your hand for the whole life but..

'Life is so unpredictable mingyu. But still I want you to take my hands in yours. If there's any afterlife, I will make sure I'll not let your hands go from mine. And I always felt so good when you hold my hands. I'm so thankful.'

You didn't know why you told that. And why you were dying for getting shy saying those. You should have cried if it was any other time. But you felt like you should support mingyu every way possible. Mingyu's pain seemed unbearable to you. So you shouldn't have cried for your ownself.

You looked at him after saying those.
He was already looking at you.