Chapter- Fifty Nine

With a loud sound Wonwoo entered the room. You looked back to see. He came and put a glass of milk and medicines on the table.

'How are you feeling?'

He asked kind if aggressively to a patient. You didn't know the reason but wonwoo was actually angry with mingyu for last night.

Taking the thermometer he put it inside of Mingyu's mouth for checking the temperature.

'Drink the milk ASAP and then this medicine.'

'Hyung I'm feeling good now-'

Mingyu looked up to tell. But wonwoo didn't care. He was doing something and after some moment he took away the thermometer. It decreased a little.

'Call me if need anything.'

Wonwoo told mingyu before went away. He looked cold af.

.
.
.

'C-can you leave my hand now?'

You asked mingyu. You feel so insecure about his relationship and sometimes you remember it too much.

'Yes sure.'

He removed and at the same time you heard some noise of girly voice from the living room.

At that moment Dino came running. He looked exhausted for running up to third floor this quick.

'Hyung!'

'What happened?'

You asked.

'It's-'

You heard a girly scream again for what Dino stopped talking.

'Y/n, tzuyu has just come. She will be so angry to see you here.'

Every members know about tzuyu's deed that day. They also know her mental condition. So Dino came to tell you since earlier from Seungkwan he got to know you were here. So after seeing tzuyu entering he straight ran to Mingyu's room.

'Let's go.'

Dino came towards and was about to take your hands.

'Hyung, I'll come to see you later.'

Mingyu wasn't feeling well for the fever. So he only was hearing what Dino was telling. He felt stressed after hearing tzuyu's voice.

'Mingyu!'

Tzuyu entered the room and from behind her, Jeonghan also entered. He was trying to tell her that mingyu was ill, but she didn't hear anything. Jeonghan was looking so done and Seungkwan was literally trying to stop her by saying. But nothing was working.

'What voice did you send me this morning?? What do you mean you won't marry me? You forget you have a child with me??'

Tzuyu was saying whatever was coming in her mind. It was insane, you couldn't believe her fiercely face. But before standing up from the bed tzuyu came near and went surprised.

'Why is she here Mingyu? Tell me whyy??'

She screamed at Mingyu's face violently. You were scared for mingyu that it wasn't good for his ill health.