Chapter- Eleven

You didn't want to go back your room at all. You are done crying and celebrating your sorrows. You can't bear now.

You just want to forget just for now that what Mingyu did with you. You are walking through the corridor and suddenly found yourself beside Wonwoo's study room. It is not his study room, he likes to read a lot so he made a beautiful corner full of books.

You sometimes come here as you never found Wonwoo here. He doesn't come here so often. So you feel free to come here, to take a sit or sometimes maybe you smoke puffing one or more time.

You see that most of the members here don't like the fact that you smoke, though they don't bother you with this. They just let you do what you want.

But you give them space too. It is not so respectful to puff cigarette in front of them, so you just take it alone. Yeah you know most of the time you do everything alone. It's nothing to mention specially so.

But you thought Wonwoo will scold you for this, or maybe his gaze would be sharper to see you. But he never seemed to be bothered even a single bit.
Even he gave you a beautiful ashtray as a gift right after he came from Canada.

That time you didn't go with them and you were here with some other members. And Wonwoo gave you telling as soon as he saw the ashtray, he remembered you.

It is so pretty.

You were sitting at the main chair where Wonwoo sits. It is so comfortable and you don't sit anywhere else here, you kinda want to get a feel that.. this beautiful collection of book library is yours.

And really this is so royal that sometimes you used to think yourself as queen.. you were really baby back then.

But now, you are really an adult. You don't know how come but you gathered a lot of maturity all of a sudden.

You were sitting there looking at the sky through the giant window. This is a really beautiful morning, everything is shining.

You were thinking about Gyu looking at the nature. You want to hug him so tight and want to tell him all about your feelings. You want to show him you are in a storm of him love. But you even never managed to say this that you want to live with him a thousand years. When this life will end, you want to reborn with him.

When you bath at night in the swimming pool, you want mingyu so badly beside you.... maybe bathing with you, under the full moon.

When it rains, you want to drench taking him with you. But he never came. He thinks you crazy whenever it rains you are there to get drenched.

When you sleep with him, you want to see him all the length of the night. But you could never do so. When he is sick, you pray for exchanging his sickness with you....

You never thought you can love a person like this. You thought you're a selfish one.

You want Gyu right beside you for all the time.

Things you want badly, you can't do it. When Gyu is there you kinda ignore him. You don't but it's not so warm that supposed to be.

You know they way you love him is so silly.

You leaned on the window folding your arms on which you face resting. There's so sunrays outside, you wanna go there.

Teardrops were continuesly falling from your eyes and your cheeks are getting wet again and again. You can't stop crying.

You never wanted anything else in your life, but..

No he said he is yours. He will never leave you.