Chapter- Sixty Eight

'Mingyu's acting funny. He is not good at acting.'

Wonwoo told when you said that.

'What? Acting?'

'Why is he wearing that sunglass even inside?'

Wonwoo asked you making his eyes small watching mingyu working. You followed his eyes and found mingyu didn't put off the sunglass.

'He likes those type of things.'

You told as usually. What's suspicious here? You sighed.

'He is trying to hide his puffy eyes.'

'Puffy eyes!? W-why?'

Wonwoo knew you are slow headed. He smiled and went to Dino for help.

 He smiled and went to Dino for help

Mingyu was putting the curtains hanging over windows.

'Should I put the books on-'

You went to him and asked before he finished

'Can you put the glasses off for me?'

'W-what? Why?'

He tried to avoid by doing his work again but you held his hand and stood in front of him. Though you are much smaller, you could get his attention.

'Put off the glass mingyu.'

'Why?'

Mingyu asked raising his eye brows. He didn't want to remove it at all and was trying to walk away so you stopped him by holding his shirt from front. It went with velocity that he tried to move and also you held him. Mingyu lost balance due to his clumsiness and fell on the ground with you. You suddenly felt you bumped to a wall from behind. Your legs also hurt as you found yourself sitting. While Mingyu was holding the wall behind you struggling not to fall on you.

'You okay?'

Mingyu's voice heard like he got real pain somewhere. But he managed to put his hand behind your head so that it didn't hit the wall.

'Are you hurt? Where?'

Mingyu asked you as you started crying again. You didn't know why. Was it because you missed mingyu so much that you wanted him to be as close to you as before?

Now mingyu was at your level so you got the chance and removed the sunglass from his eyes.