Chapter- Fifty Three

That day Mingyu held you in his embrace for so long while you were crying. You couldn't stand it anymore and broke down in tears. Mingyu never listens to you. He told the manager that yes he had relationship with tzuyu, but they already broke up. And the worse thing happened. Tzuyu really swallowed sleeping pills in a huge amount. You saw Mingyu's worry from a far. When he cares about tzuyu a lot, why to act like he doesn't? You couldn't stand the pity he was showing you. You didn't need that at all. In this phase you already realized you could really live alone. Though it was frustrating, you didn't see mingyu as much as possible. And after two days of that media issue, tzuyu tried to commit suicide in that way.

You stopped the soft tone of violin realising there was someone in the rooftop. Looking back you saw Wonwoo was standing with his hands covered in his sleeves. You looked away keeping the violin down.

'Aren't you cold?'

Wonwoo told coming near.

You told no quietly. He took a seat beside you in the matt.

It was late afternoon. The sun was setting making the sky looking prettier.
Wonwoo was looking at the sky placing his hands on his knee.

'Tzuyu is okay. Her sense came back.'

Wonwoo told. tzuyu's deed was something that was enough to lower seventeen's popularity. The whole kpop industry has gone crazy. Members were worrying too much for this issue. So this is an assuring news that she is ok. Wonwoo came to the rooftop to tell you knowing you were so stressed about this, as there was a good chance of destroying Mingyu's career.

'That's a good news.'

'Let's go eat something. Joshua hyung made you food.'

It was so unusual from wonwoo that he would worry about your eating.

'I'm not hungry.'

Your head hurts for the crying for all the day. And surely you were feeling hungry af.

'Come on, you didn't eat all day. Eat something you will feel good. Mingyu will come soon. Don't worry.'

'He won't come. He cares for unnie so much.'

Wonwoo couldn't look at your face. It was all puffy.

'Let's go. shua hyung is waiting for you.'

You were sitting your head down. Wonwoo put his hand softly on your hair, comforting you. That's so unusual of him.

You looked at him and stood up after. Who knows how the other members doing? It's a problem of whole team, not only yours.

'Where are the others?'

You asked while going down.

'Some of them went with Mingyu. They are returning maybe. Some of them are here.'

'Mingyu will now understand right? That we should break up.'

You looked at wonwoo trying back who was behind you.

'I don't know. He can't just gonna leave you.'

'Why is he doing this? Is he pitying me? Like he is responsible for what he did, and so he feels guilty. So he is gonna keep me.'

You asked walking. You know Wonwoo knows better than you as Mingyu's bestfriend. You see them talk a lot in the yard.

Wonwoo didn't reply. He didn't want to make things more complicated.