Chapter- Forty Four

The car stopped right in front of the gate of the mansion like dorm. You know who the red car belongs to. You didn't think you could be a part of enjoying today's drama. The wind was hitting your face. You were at the rooftop enjoying the beauty outside and found the familiar expensive car had stopped there. You felt ataractic that you exhaled a deep sigh. Though the site was really pretty. You can't just ignore tzuyu's charming beauty. And also you don't want to ignore too.

Opening the car tzuyu hurriedly got down and also shut it's door off. She is looking so gorgeous yet simple. You couldn't but had to stare at her. She was looking frustrated. Well are they fighting or what! Her bodyguard stayed in the car as tzuyu told him something by waving. With her silky black hair blowing in the air, she went straight inside of the dorm. The view ended, you thought. Ahh the urge to smoke right now! Since that day of wonwoo's illness, you can't count the cigarettes. With the pretty smoke of the cigarette you can see mingyu from inside of the smoke, like he was opposite to the smoke, staring at you. But these things are just your delusions. The delusions are increasing day by day.

It was around a week since Wonwoo got sick. He had been released from the hospital the next day. But you didn't see him even for once. And you don't want it too. Walking to the chair you took your violin in your shoulder that was beautifully placed beside the chair. You wanted to take some extra pressure to forget disappointing things that recently happened. So you thought to practice violin for the competition. Though you barely had any thoughts about competition. Even you thought you wouldn't attend there.

The interesting fact is that while playing violin, there's only one thing in your brain and it's Kim mingyu. Though you didn't show anything off like you were ignoring mingyu, both of you know that there's a silent fight happening. But mingyu isn't bothering you asking anything. He looks like an introvert these days. A whole week has passed and he didn't come to hug you even once. When he comes to your room for giving you something, morning breakfast, he doesn't wait. you don't tell him to stay too. It's getting awkward now. Sometimes in between your sleeping, you find him covering you with blanket so you don't get cold. You pretend you don't see. One night willingly you wrapped your hands around his neck, not opening the eyes. Mingyu's reaction was simple. He just stayed like that looking at you. You didn't know it was coming when he held your hands removing them from your neck. He pressed your hands against the bed making you look at him with a flinch. He hovered over you putting his legs by each side of your stomach, kneeling. You gulped looking at him. There was no expression in Mingyu's eyes. You were waiting for him to reply. Obviously you were panicking.

'W-what happened g-gyu!'

He didn't reply but only was staring. The lights were turned off, only some street lights were coming from your window that you could see everything clearly. But you weren't certain if mingyu was angry or just feeling down. You looked at his relaxed eyes. Did he drink before coming here? Or you can't see things clearly for the dark.

'You should have slept by this time y/n!'

Mingyu's voice looked cold and it was telling you he surely drank. He was looking tired yet fresh. You felt the cold water dropping from his hair to your face. Did he just shower? Mingyu is regular with his shower, so why now?

'I-I Don't want to sleep n-now. That's why.'

You told quietly.

'So you were just acting?'

'Nah! I actually was t-trying to sleep..'

Mingyu is maybe keeping his hair long. His eyes were covered with hair.
You found it awkward and looked away.

'What are you looking at for so long? You made me awkward.'

You told as you didn't want this to continue.