Chapter- Sixty Nine

You felt nervous looking at the clock

You felt nervous looking at the clock. The charming view of this cafe was not enough. You checked your phone again. You got properly dressed as you can. Who knows how you looking!?

Your mom is so picky about how you looking

Your mom is so picky about how you looking. You didn't want to make her upset. It's more than half a year since you met her. She tries to meet you twice a year but she is always so busy. Busier than you. You just got a call from her this morning and she told she wanted to meet you in a cafe. She was in airport then and from there she is directly coming to see you. You told him to come to your place first but who knows what's she thinking! You were very surprised but didn't show it in the phone. You love her so much that you always fear if she gets upset by you!

You stood up when saw her coming to you. She was not late, you were early. You were too excited.

'Mom!'

You went running to her and hugged her.

'How is my baby?'

She patted in your shoulder while passing you a tulip bouquet.

'I'm fine very fine.'

You told again hugging her.

'My baby is looking very gorgeous.'

'You too.'

You felt so happy seeing her. You thought you had no one, you felt so lonely. But now you forgot all the sad things for a moment.

'Why did you not come to my apartment first? And so suddenly! You didn't even tell me before. You told mingyu.'

'I was thinking that you would be surprised.'

Though your mom was finding some time to meet you, but it was not the exact time. She would have come after couple of months. But she kind of guessed your mental condition. Also mingyu called her and led her know all the things. He knew you would be so happy seeing her.