Chapter- Forty Three

The morning sun fell on your sleepy face making you wake up. The curtains of your window was flying in air gently that they couldn't stop the rays from coming. Before opening your eyes you felt someone was stroking your hair. It was the very familiar scent. The scent you love the most because of the person. You didn't open your eyes and was thinking about last night. What a haphazard night it was! You didn't know exactly when you fell asleep. You were sitting on the sofa looking at the moon, you weren't caring about your crying state anymore. The sobs were still coming from you, making your body tremble. But you only were looking at the pretty moon. And then maybe you fell asleep in the sofa.

You opened your eyes to see it was your bed. Also your head on someone's lap. Without looking you realized that it was mingyu. He softly was stroking your hair . You got up with your extreme puffy face that was made because of crying. Your messy white hair was all over your body. Your dark eye brows sensed worry and with that you looked at mingyu.

 Your dark eye brows sensed worry and with that you looked at mingyu

Mingyu had no specific reaction on his face. He is a person who treats you so softly if you just are up from sleep. But he was not even smiling. You got a distance from him. He had no reaction but only stared at you.

You put some hair to your back. Before getting down from the bed, you asked him

'W-Wwhen did you come?'

'It's not important.'

'It's my room. You can't just come whenever you want.'

You told looking somewhere else making your face distorted. In your life you barely talked like this to mingyu still this is the ultimate sign of your anger Mingyu knows.

He didn't reply feeling you were extremely angry. You were sitting on the bed keeping your hand on the bed. Mingyu held your face with his hand to calm you down.

He slided his hand on your face softly but didn't say anything. He hadn't anything to say either.

You got down from the bed ignoring his hold. You went straight to the washroom holding your mouth tightly with your hand. You can't show mingyu you were inside screaming that your eyes were teary. But the wide wall mirror of your was enough for mingyu to see that clearly.

After the room became silent because of Mingyu's staying alone, he felt the wind of the room, the wind was telling him your scent. The melancholic morning was feeling extreme peaceful in your room. He laid down on the bed on his back. The sound of your screaming from the bathroom was echoing in his heart. But he was only staring at the ceiling. The whole nights drink couldn't enough for him to stay aside from the pains. He came into your room when he felt you fell asleep from your corridor. He sat beside the other side of your closed door, making his knees folded to his face. When your crying sound faded away and he felt you were sleeping, he came inside and from the sofa he placed you to the bed in a way you wouldn't wake up. Taking your head on his lap he spent the whole night looking at your peaceful sleep. You were curling your body like a ball. Mingyu spread the blanket on you.