Chapter- Sixteen

Everyone gathered at the recording room except you. You were in your room locking yourself up. You don't wanna meet anyone today. You wanna have a lot of space.

After Mingyu fact from the previous night, the pictures and again morning's incident together made you feel bad enough to stay here like this. You were having a mental breakdown and nobody knows. But suddenly someone knocked your door. You were sitting in your bed wrapping your hands around your folded knee. You tilted your head to the direction of the door; a drop of tear dropped from your eyes touching your face. You looked away from the door and didn't care who it was. You don't wanna respond to anything right now.

But again the knock can be heard but with a soft voice

'Fairyssi, please open the door.'

You thought maybe it was Jisoo or Dino but you really couldn't think that it was Mingyu. He comes to your room, but not so often. He let you do what you want, so he just never comes to call you for any reason. And you were Totally in the thought that Mingyu doesn't care of you now, he does only care of Tzuyu and..

Breaking your thoughts he again called you out

'Y/n, please just for one time open the door. I wanna see you.'

.
.
.

'Are you still angry? Y/n please don't stay like this..

You opened the door revealing the tall Mingyu. He pouted as soon as saw you standing other side of the door, looking at him with puffy eyes, and eyebrows were lifted up for the worries that you were going through.

Mingyu knew you must be were crying by this time and now he got sure to see your red eyes and puffy face. He felt sad but thought not to bother you by telling why you were crying. As some time ago the same thing was the reason why you are crying now.

You didn't ask him anything and walked away from there and sat on the sofa tilting your face to your knees. Mingyu's pout couldn't melt you this time.

Mingyu smiled a bit at your action. He closed the door and walked to you and sat beside you. He took some of the hair strands that loosened from your bun and placed it behind your ear. By this time you were thinking about the upcoming days, you were unsure of the fact that, will Mingyu still be there like this? And you don't also know why Mingyu still taking care of you, he just can tell you about the break up..

Mingyu got closer to you and held your face softly tilting his head too. His face was inches away from you and he looked so cute. He brushed his nose with yours and told you

'I'm sorry y/n.'

Hearing his sad voice more tears were running from your eyes and you wiped them with your palm saying in a crying voice

'Go away!'

Mingyu pouted again in front of you and in a second he lifted you and placed you in his lap, like you're a small puppy.

'Ahh my Ajiaaa.. you lost so much weight.'

You were on the top of his thighs, and placing your legs around his waist on the sofa. Mingyu got you so close to him and called you by his puppy's name, which is his pet from his childhood. Mingyu was looking at you and told

'Ahh my small baby, don't cry. It really hurts when I see you crying. I can't tell you how it feels!'

He told you taking your hand to his and kissing your palm softly. He said those words looking at your hand and he looked really worried.

This time you hugged him holding his nape tightly. And started sobbing in his shoulder. In your mind there's a lot of things, things about the fear of losing him. But maybe Mingyu just thinking about the incident of today morning. He still thinking you were angry with him for that reason.