Chapter- Sixty Six

Mingyu couldn't just make you believe that hoshi already went when mingyu told him. Hoshi's face was covered with guilty and insult. He didn't know something like that actually happened by him.

'Y/n! He is gone. Look at me. I'm here.'

Mingyu talked softly and slowly so you didn't get more nervous. But you were screaming with your eyes closed, shaking your head in a way like you went insane. Mingyu held your face closely and told

'Y/n! It's okay. Look at me!'

You couldn't shake your head as mingyu was holding your face, then you understood his saying and looked at him. Mingyu was looking like an angel, in the sunlight, it felt like he straight came from heaven. You kept looking at him mesmerised.

'H-hoshi w-was here!'

You told slowly.

'I saw he was here. He-he was-'

'I'm scared Mingyu! I can't stay here. Please send me to my mom. Please mingyu!'

You didn't let Mingyu finish and wrapped your arm covering Mingyu's nape. You cried out loud hugging mingyu.

Mingyu thought to say something to you assuring. But he couldn't. He felt your body was trembling. He held you tighter in silence. He didn't know how to erase your trauma. The only thing he could do was to stay beside you every single time. But everything became so complicated. He didn't know why he got engaged with anyone else, when he loves you the most!?

Mingyu felt your collapsed in his arm while babbling something that he couldn't understand else Hoshi's name.

He carried you to your room and by that time members got to know what happened. They got so tensed thinking how traumatic it's for you that you can't just stand hoshi.

Though Hoshi is ill, Minghao couldn't bear it and he got extremely angry. He hurried to go to Hoshi's room, while others tried to stop him. But Scoups indicated them not to do anything, let Minghao do what he wants. Scoups couldn't bear any of these. He was so tried managing all the issues together.

Going to corridor of Hoshi's room, Minghao felt something was very wrong. With utter surprise and horrific face he opened the door. Since hoshi and Wonwoo was roommate, Minghao found wonwoo pressed Hoshi to the wall, grabbing his neck with one of his hands. Wonwoo was trembling in anger and was saying something slowly to hoshi. It felt like he was threatening him when he found out he went to y/n. Hoshi didn't even try to make wonwoo understand. He knew he deserved it.

When Minghao saw them like this, his urge to talk something harsh to hoshi had removed. He ran to them stopping wonwoo from beating him.

'Hyung calm down. He didn't do anything for now. Y/n is okay. Hyung-'

'He is really weak hyung. Please stop.'

Wonwoo stopped when eisa came. He cleaned his glass like nothing happened.

'Why hugging?'

Wonwoo told trying to remove eisa from hug. Eisa came and told him before hugging him tightly. Though he was completely angry a bit earlier. Now he was really sad thinking how bad relationships seventeen grew. They were never like this! Eisa couldn't believe all these things happening since your break up. It was so shocking for all members when mingyu and tzuyu announced they were dating.

_________________________________________

Is this night time? Mid night? Looking like late of night. Someone was holding your hand.