Chapter- Twenty One

'I'm sorry. Your shirt needs to be ironed I guess.'

You removed your hands from his tshirt and told it trying to smile a bit. You were feeling somewhat uncomfortable here. You were looking here and there to find a way to escape now.

Mingyu smiled silently looking at your cute situation. He dragged you closer to him as you slided a bit far from him.

'You look shy y/n.'

Mingyu told this in a low voice looking at you and with a smirky smile on his lips. You tried to get away from him and were trying to have distance from him.

'I-I think I need to clean up. You're getting nastier day by day.'

You said him pretending you didn't hear his words and were touching your lips with your hands.

Mingyu laughed at your compliment and told

'Ahh sorry Fairyssi. I'm going to fix it okay? Just stay here.'

You were trying to escape from his room but what he is telling. You don't wanna stay here for a single second. But Mingyu's make out session made you somewhat tired as you were out of oxygenation. You didn't do any initiative as now these little things can't lean you at all, you have a far far tough time to go maybe. You don't care anything right now.

Mingyu went to the restroom and when he got out from there you noticed he cleaned his lips before. Mingyu's looking good. He washed his whole face along with his some portion of hair and water is dripping from his face and hair. He looks so clean fresh and handsome. You watched the tall guy casually was walking towards the bed collecting some wet tissues from a side drawer.

He is wearing a white tshirt and a black pant, both are oversized and it looked so good on this oversized man. Mingyu's hair was so messed up. You took a sigh thinking why Mingyu still keep doing these for you. You looked down as soon as Mingyu reached the bed, sitting near you.

'Y/n? Were you feeling bad while I kissed you like this? I mean it really felt nasty?'

You didn't know what to answer. Mingyu doesn't know what he means to you maybe that's why he is asking this type of thing. But you decided not to tell the truth and just nodded at what he says.

Mingyu with that wet tissue paper was wiping the remnant of chocolates from your lips. And was telling

'I'm really very sorry y/n. I know you are a clean freak.. I should be careful.'

You looked at him with the raised eyebrow meaning you felt hurt at his words. Mingyu throughly cleaned your lip area revealing your rosy pink lips. He glanced at those for a while.

'What happened y/n?'

Mingyu asked you as you were looking at him with a sad face and didn't respond to him yet.

'M-mingyu!'

'Yes tell me maam.'

You gulped looking at your nails and looked at him for saying. He was looking at you maybe understanding you were messing things up in your head as you couldn't release a word.
But he was waiting for you to start.

You wanna tell Mingyu a lot of things. But right now you just wanna tell Mingyu about the kiss that you can't feel bad because of this. You wanted to tell him what Mingyu really meant to you. But you felt a ball like thing that was stuck in your neck, you were having a feeling of crying so bad, hugging this man so tight.