Chapter- Twenty Six

Mingyu was looking at you like a puppy and you must kiss him no matter what. He even was pouting with the chocolates with his mouth.

'Ah, Gyu! I'm not in a mood please!'

You told him pressing the other end of chocolate in his mouth with your finger tip so there's no end to take for you. Mingyu lost hope and started eating that.

Mingyu was sitting in your small bed while eating chocolates and thinking something hard. Yes he lost weight you thought looking at him. You were watching your schedule that was written in a notebook. This week gonna be so rough you thought.

'Y/n?'

Mingyu suddenly called out your name to ask you something. He looked calm.

'Hm?'

You were still looking at your notebook and thinking how will you gonna be manage the hard schedule.

'Let's see off a doctor.'

You turned to see why he was suddenly asking that. And found he was looking at you with a cigarette of yours in his hand. His gaze was cold.

You pretend you didn't understand what was he talking about

'W-why? So suddenly?'

'Y/n it's fine if you really like smoking. I've never told you against your will. But isn't the number huge? It looks like you smoked all the night.'

You gulped as you didn't clean the remnants and now it really seems horrible to see that much sticks beside your bed.

Mingyu was not scolding you or not giving you any angry look. He was so softly asking and looking at the cigarette in his hand.

'I'm worried about your health. That's why I was asking. I'm not gonna restrict you in anything that you like. '

'I-I will t-tryna quit Gyu. Don't worry much.'

Telling this you again looked at your table to gather things but in your head you felt afraid for smoking and caught red handed with so many proofs. You felt embarrassed too.

You were sunk into your thoughts that Mingyu came to you and you didn't even noticed. He hugged you from behind and took his face in the crook of your neck bending his head lower. He hugged you tighter with his hands wrapping below your chest.

'Please I'm sorry y/n. I hope you won't smoke this much feeling depressed. I love you!'

He told you he loves you in your ear whispering making you shiver. You trembled in that and again Mingyu grabbed your tightly realising your shivering. Even he licked your earlobe after telling so. Aish what got him but you felt so shy in his sensation.