Chapter- Thirty Four

'What a heal taking cigarettes!'

You talked to yourself. In the cold breeze you found yourself relaxed. You looked back to see how they were doing. You glanced at your phone screen that contains the wallpaper as Mingyu with his puppies. It's 1.00 already.

It seemed the rooftop getting lighter now. Some were leaving for sleep. You didn't find mingyu there though. Wonwoo was not there too. He maybe left already.

You let the smoke out from your mouth thinking you shouldn't have insisted him on coming here.

'Fairyssi!'

You saw mingyu coming in tipsy way.

He came to you smiling. Ignoring the members here he came hug you straight.

You removed the hug saying

'Are you sleepy?'

Mingyu wanted to come to reality though he looked like he would fall. He held his head saying

'Um a bit. Not much.'

'Well let's go sleep?'

You had to hold him so that he didn't fall.

'I'm okay. Hehe!'

He leaned on the railing and brushed his hair with fingers. He looked at the moon and at the smoke that you created with cigarette. He didn't talk for a while.

'Mingyu are you okay?'

'Mm yes!.. '

He smiled and grabbed your hand.

'Fairyssi!'

'What?'

You turned looked at him. But he said afterwards

'Nothing.'

He bent himself on the railing with his hands folded. He looked so exhausted. It almost made you cry seeing him like this. You didn't see this drunk mingyu before. This time he looked sad. Instead talking a lot he looked like he was feeling peace not talking. Sometime ago he was smiling weirdly but now that faded away too. You got closer to him and rubbed his arm with your hand.

You didn't know the exact reason of his gloom.

'Y/nah we are going to sleep. Come soon with gyu ok?'

Scoups told you. He looked super sleepy.

You saw some of them were still there with cleaning. The moon seemed get higher too. Cold breeze was coming from the opposite direction where you and Mingyu were standing.

'Okay Scoups. Good night.'

Scoups went down greeting you guys good night with his sleepy tone.

Gyu was bending on the railing with his elbow. He looked so frustrated but he was very calm.

You put your hand on his arm

'Gyu wanna go sleep? You look so tired.'

'I want to stay here for some time.'

'I understand.'

'With you.'

Mingyu thought maybe you were gonna  going downstairs as you removed your hand from his arm. Mingyu told he wanted to stay with you looking at you while holding your hand. His eyes looked tipsy.