Chapter- Two

You wake up from bed hearing a knock to your door for sometime. You wanted to take some more time to wake up from bed. But you don't really like sounds so you proceed to crawl down from your bed and come to the door with bare foot.

You have still some sleep in your eyes. You can't see clearly because of the sleep that you wanted to have for some time more.

You open the door and somewhat flinched because you thought it was mingyu and so you don't wear the jacket (your dress is kinda revealing where your smooth long hands can be seen very clearly). because you feel so comfortable to mingyu in any situation so you don't mind it. But now you thinking that you should wear that since it was not Gyu.

You frowned your eye brows seeing him but he gave you a smile talking 'sorry I maybe just wake you up. But...

He starts to continue standing near your door with a tray of breakfast. You look at him thinking why you have to eat your breakfast every day though you don't wake up in morning. You literally wake up so late and no one can call it morning.

But there's everyone in the dorm greet you 'good morning' mocking you. Your head begins tempering but you can't act not cool to them. Then they will find you are baby though you are adult now.
So you've to act cool though they sometimes mock you.

'Why don't you come in Boo?'

You told him humming the tone of sleep from your mouth.
Boo comes to your room and starts placing the breakfast tray in your bedside table.

You're now busy wearing the jacket which will cover your hands. Sometimes you find it too hard to live with literally 12 boys like this. Like most of the time you can't have your space. So you just stay in your room almost all the time. And there's a girl who takes care of you whenever you need. But you don't really want her to bother you in your personal space.

You just call her unnie and give her a lot of vacations so that you can live alone as you want.
But that unnie.... aish she is so active and if she's there she always makes sure you wake up early in the morning and does a lot of routine bound works.

You feel burdens whenever she is in dorm. But as you turn to 20 someday ago, seventeen specially your boyfriend allow you to live alone. But you sometimes think maybe that bitch(mingyu) sets someone to look at you from behind, if you go outside alone.

You just don't like the idea. You can't make them realise that you're not a baby but where's the point.

'You all ate?'

You asked boo if they have their breakfast and continue having a positive answer from him

'Mingyu sent this?'

You just causually asks him because most of the time it's mingyu who sends you breakfast or he just comes here with this annoying tray.

'Y/n, you act like there's no one here who will take care of you without mingyu hyung. Please go and have some water in your face ugh how can you just sleep for a long time...'

He kept nudging about your bad habits. You find him cute doing so.

After you come from the bathroom you saw boo was still there. Yeah he is like that. He doesn't mind sitting a lot of time in your room. After all he finds your room kinda fresh than anyone and yes as he is your bestie he doesn't mind.

'Why Mingyu didn't come.... I mean he doesn't come to wake me up everyday but ...

'Hyung is busy y/n. He just told me to bring your breakfast. Or he would come if he was free.'