Chapter- Sixty Two

It felt like something you could never describe. Darker than dark. You didn't know what Hoshi was doing. Your arms were aching, it felt like bleeding. He just scratched your clothes and parts from your arm covering were ripped off. Hoshi made your body pushed to the bed with his whole body. He was acting like some beast, attacking his prey. You were screaming random things but you didn't know if it could reach to the people. You felt so tired resisting him, still you were pushing him with all your force. Your face was fully red for crying. The lipstick got messy around your lips making you look more vulnerable. You thought it would not end in this life but somehow Hoshi moved away from you. You first thought he did it with his will, but actually he was pulled up by someone.

You couldn't see his face as he was beating hoshi with his life. After getting up you saw his face and it was Wonwoo.

'W-wonu..'

You called out his name but didn't hear it

You called out his name but didn't hear it. You just wanted someone to help you. But he was beating drunk hoshi taking him to the ground. Hoshi looked like he was dead.

Wonwoo is always a very quiet person. He maybe is a bit cold but he is soft with everyone. You had never thought you would see this face of wonwoo. His glass was still with him, and he didn't even say a single word. He was doing it like it was his full time job.

'Stop w-wonu. He will die.'

You were too weak to speak. Also your voice was really down that it didn't reach to wonwoo. Before going senseless you felt someone was screaming your name. In his voice there was something that felt so ethereal.

Mingyu came running to you and behind him some other seventeen members also came. Everyone was so confused and shocked. They saw Mingyu just held your body before you fell. Your face had red marks here and there. Also they couldn't see your ripped clothes showing your bloody body parts. While Mingyu was holding you trying to wake you up, on the other hand Wonwoo was beating hoshi unbothered. Some of the members came running and stopped wonwoo and some of them came to you.

Tzuyu was coming behind mingyu hearing the sounds of fighting. She was so surprised seeing you like that. But eventually her face was more sad when she found the worry in Mingyu's face. She realized that the place you do have in Mingyu's heart, that can never be replaced by anyone. But for now she couldn't stop worrying for you.

Mingyu carried you to the dorm as the room was so small. He was looking so miserable. He didn't know what to do. He felt his heartbeat was beating too fast when he first saw you like that. Everyone presented there were seventeen as other guests just left before the incident.

After a moment the doctor and nurses came to see you and hoshi. Mingyu was waiting outside your room. It felt like a nightmare to him. He should have killed hoshi by this time but his mind was booked for only and only you. He was looking at somewhere thinking about you from the balcony. He waved at Tzuyu's car as she was going back home. He was so guilty for everything. He couldn't protect you in any cost. His face looked stiff. It was cold but there's sweats on his face. He was thinking something so deep that he flinched when someone held his back.