Chapter- Seventy Nine

You got so surprised seeing mingyu there. Did he take wonu home? You kept looking at him with your eyebrows raised. It felt like you didn't see him for centuries.

The hold of you to wonwoo got loose and you didn't notice it

The hold of you to wonwoo got loose and you didn't notice it. You flinched when realized he was gonna fall. But before he did, you held him from stepping irregular.

'Are you okay?'

Wonwoo was looking sleepy. You felt so bad seeing him.

'Yes baby.. why aren't you entering? Come inside mingyua.'

He turned to mingyu and said.

Mingyu looked at him being hold by you for sometime and said calmly

'I'll come any other day hyung. Now you guys should go and sleep.'

'Sleep? Yeah I'm very sleepy.. you are not coming?'

'No.'

Mingyu replied looking at you. Mingyu doesn't know if you know that he gets jealous seeing you with wonwoo, but he didn't want to hide now. The fact that you were looking like a newly married wife with a pretty cloth hurt his heart. He loved the view so much but also he felt pain thinking you would never be his, you would never talk to him like before. He knows you hate him very much.

'C-come inside

'C-come inside. I'll make you coffee?'

You said for mannerism that mingyu knew pretty well.

'I'm glad you can make a coffee now. But I'll leave now..'

Mingyu felt bad seeing you struggling to hold wonwoo. Still he didn't come to help you. Wonwoo was kind of falling on your body and you didn't know how to move his mass, or to take him to bed.

'Take care of hyung.'

He said and went to the car then you said

'W-why did he drink this much?'