Chapter- Sixty Seven

Watching you sitting hopelessly after hearing from scoups, made him feel bad. He told

'Why are you getting upset? I didn't say we won't do anything to help you.'

You didn't talk for a while while sitting looking at the sky. You knew seventeen would not leave you alone at your worse. But you just didn't want to be more burden to them. Also even if you wanted to end your career here, that would surely cause trouble to your group's success too. You can't be so selfish.

'I'm sorry hyung! I created so much trouble recently.'

'Hyung!'

Scoups never heard it from you. Even you are too younger for them, you just talk to them with their name. But now you wanted to call him with that. It heard really weird to scoups since it's your first time telling so.

'Please I wanted to call and that's it. I can't say that 'oppa' thing.'

'It's fine. I'm surprised you gave me so much respect.'

Scoups laughed on his own joke making you sit without any expression. You don't know where is the relation of showing respect here. You just wanted to feel closer like family that's why you called. Now he was laughing. Soon he stopped when found you looking at him.

'So what do you want to do?.. please don't say you will stop singing or leave us.'

Scoups suddenly heard serious.

'I don't know what to do.. but you know- there's Mingyu. He is everywhere. Even if he is anywhere else for sometime, I always see him.'

All the whole time scoups thought you were saying these because of Hoshi. But he totally forgot about mingyu, everything. How could he just think it was hoshi for what you were so upset. Scoups took some time for breathing. He didn't know how to talk on that issue. Mingyu's engagement with tzuyu shocked not only you but also everyone other here.

'I mean I got so attached with him. Now it's really hard for me to live in the same house as him... I-I can't tell you scoups. Packets of cigarettes just finished when I sit thinking about him. And.. and there's a lot of things. Like when I just I just think I'm dying to talk to him, I can't. S-sometimes I still cherish that- that mingyu will himself come to me and talk a lot. I feel so guilty. It hurts me so much.'

You told looking down. There was a tear drop fallen from your eyes. You tried hard not to show it to scoups. But that guy passed you a tissue for wiping it. Maniac! He could just pretend he didn't see you crying.

'I don't need that.'

Saying so you kept looking at blank with tears in one eye.

Scoups felt so embarrassed. He didn't know what to say next.

'I-i will talk to managers.'

'What will you say?'

'I don't know yet.'

Scoups got really worried.

'Can you manage a separate place for me to live? I'll attend studios, dance in time. I promise. There would not be any inconvenience for my separate living.'