Chapter- Fifty One

You thought the violin competition day were coming closer. You could keep yourself busy with that. But for some reason they rescheduled the time to more one month. Though you play violin at night when you can't sleep at all. When the pains feel like blunt weapon hitting your chest. You are tired of cry for people, even for mingyu. Still you cry while playing violin, in the bathtub, even between the practices when you see mingyu. You have to hide restrooms to release the tears in peace.

Mingyu also didn't bother you thinking you might need space. He was tensed for many reasons. Also he couldn't just ask you openly as you were acting weird. You were never like this to mingyu. Mingyu realised the distance between you and him was shortening. He was tensed for your mental health but just couldn't approach you. The morning tea time is the only time when he comes to your room. You keep sleeping with the blanket messily all over your body, only your face with messy hair are seen. Sometimes Mingyu fixed the blanket where your legs maybe are showing. He sits beside your bed for a long time with the cup on the bedside table. Sometimes you wake up when he stays, sometimes you don't. He has to keep the cup and go away when it's getting late. He asks various things about your days, about the sleep but you only nod or reply yes or no. He also isn't sure if you didn't like the fact that he came to your room while you sleep, as most of the time you sleep naked.

Mingyu waits for you in the kitchen thinking you would come. In the dining table there is everyone else you. Someone has to carry your food there and most of them would return right away. Sometimes he comes to the rooftop for seeing you. You don't talk but sit beside him hugging tightly. Mingyu doesn't know what's wrong. He doesn't bother you by asking. He keeps holding you to calm you down.

'Are you hungry?'

'Are you hungry?'

Mingyu told without turning. He was busy making a breakfast. It was not a breakfast hour though. You were still sleeping.

You were startled how Mingyu realized your presence. You came barefoot. You just woke up from sleep and felt so hungry. You ran to the kitchen after washing up. You were still feel sleepy. You Couldn't sleep last night at all.

'Yes.'

You said pulling a chair for you.

'Ask me what do I want to eat.'

You further added.

'What do you want to eat?'

'You.'

You replied normally puffing a cigarette. It looked so serious that it wasn't heard funny.

'It wasn't funny.'

Mingyu told preparing the maple syrup for you.

'I know.'

You were looking pissed.