Chapter- Thirty Seven

Wonwoo was standing in the balcony opposite to the floor you live. He was roaming aimlessly with his hands in his pocket. He saw Mingyu was talking with you. He was looking at you two without blinking, like a statue. But he saw you told mingyu something and removed his hand from your face.

Mingyu watched you going to your room through the corridor running. At the same time Wonwoo saw Mingyu's upset heart looking at you like he had lost something of his very own. Wonwoo saw you going with your hands on mouth. Since he was watching your side view, he could see your crying face then. Also you tried to hold the tears and didn't want to show it to Mingyu. This thing made Wonwoo feel like a grief that he can't describe. He had sudden argue to smoke, though his forehead was bearing a watershed for the fever. It raised high after coming from the practice, though he didn't literally practice. He thought he shouldn't have gone out today. He walked some more time in the corridor with the cigarette that he had lightened with trembling hands. He realized his fever was rising up, though he felt good having the cigarette.

He didn't know what broke his heart more. When you ran away from mingyu crying up and tried to hide it or when Mingyu still waited for some time standing at the other end of the corridor, looking at your closed door. He fixed his glass with his finger and leaned on the wall. He wasn't feeling good at all.

'Hyung!'

Wonwoo found Mingyu was standing some meters away from where wonwoo was

Still wonwoo smiled though he wasn't feeling good

'Mingyua what happened? You look gloomy.'

Mingyu came towards Wonwoo saying

'I can't believe hyung.'

He exhaled a long breath looking at Wonwoo's hand.

'Come on i didn't have single one the whole day.'

'You can't even have this once a week if you are sick.'

Wonwoo puffed another one smiling. He leaned on the railing with his hand and looked at mingyu

'Just two more puffs okay? You happy?'