Chapter- Sixty Five

The car had stopped after reaching the mall. Mingyu was sitting beside driver. He got down first and came to your door to help you with getting down. You were a bit scared of the fans. The unsual gathering is too much.

You looked outside when Mingyu came to your window.
Mingyu felt cute after seeing both you and Dino wearing Sunglasses, looking at front. Both of you weren't getting down yet.

'Is there anything?'

Mingyu asked you and Dino.

'Oh we should get down.'

Dino told. He maybe was zoning out.

Mingyu opened the car door and spread his hand for you.

You get down and held his hand. His hand was warm. It felt good since it's really cold, it's literal snow on street.

Dino went before both of you with the guards. You followed him leaving Mingyu's hand though those were warm. This is sad to admit but you know that you had no right to hold his hands anymore. No one's going to tell you about anything for this, but this comes from self respect.

'Why is Mingyu here?'

You asked Dino while he was seeing denims.

'What? You are asking me?'

'Yes. Did he tell you?'

'Hm hyung has something to buy, clothing most probably. Why?'

'He isn't looking for anything though.'

'I see. You should help him choosing.'

'Nah I think he is good alone.'

Both of you looked at Mingyu who was seeing something attentively.

'He is buying something.'

Both of you told out together the same thing since you guys actually thought he came for no reason.

Mingyu was roaming around while you were choosing your clothes.

The shopping didn't take long and you left the mall first, while Dino and Mingyu followed you.

Opening the car door you flinched like seeing ghost.

He was looking in front but looked at you when you opened it.

He didn't say anything. You flinched and stepped back when felt your back was hitting Mingyu. Turning back you looked at him worriedly. The same Cold gaze of wonwoo that you feel scared of.

When turned back, you saw Mingyu was thinking something deeply looking at the ground, he looked at you when met your eyes.

Wow! Both are looking cold. Best friends thing or what!! Mingyu very quickly tunrs into Wonwoo you felt. But now it made you sure that something was wrong with him. You have never seen a depressed mingyu before.

'What happened?'

Mingyu asked seeing your scared face.

'T-there's someone. In the car!'

'Really? Who! I think it should be wonwoo, I called him to join us.'

'Yes wonu.'

Saying so you went inside the car and sat in a corner saying nothing to wonwoo. Mingyu sat on the other corner while wonwoo in the middle. And Dino beside driver this time.