Chapter- Sixty

You woke up early but it's not calm like other mornings. You couldn't sleep the whole night and finally thought to go rooftop alone. You went there bare footed. You just were feeling not well at all. It was frustrating enough that you were running your long fingers through your hair frequently.

You saw staffs were working hard with seventeen. Mingyu's engagement ceremony is going to happen here. So they are busy with decorations. You saw them from up, the whole stage was decorated with white flowers, as you love white flowers so much. You felt funny for thinking like that. Why would mingyu do this according to your choice? He never promised you that he would stay, but you were feeling betrayed. You felt like you might never just forgive mingyu. You felt pain in your chest that made you breath long. You don't want to cry whenever it feels like. You are tired crying.

You saw Mingyu went to the garden beside which the stage was being prepared. You felt your heart beating fast seeing him. Would mingyu ever know everytime he shows up, your heart starts pounding like this?
You kept looking at him, he looks like fine pearls, or something you can't really describe. Mingyu is someone to you, who you can't compare with anything.

Looking at him with half open eyes, you thought of yourself like some cheap things, that can be used by a guy this easy. You can't forget every intimate times of yours, the cuddles together. Your hand was on your neck where any mark of mingyu can be easily found. You felt real bad. Yes why would mingyu choose you? It feels like he were in this relationship was itself a big earning for you. You felt shame. Roaming around neck, the chain had reached your hand. You thought of yourself if you should keep it or just give him back. But this is your very favourite. You were so into thought that flinched when someone called out your name.

'Y/N'

It was just a rooftop but you could hear a big sound of ocean waves. It felt like you and mingyu were standing on a beach of big ocean. His hair was blowing with wind hitting his face. The silence made you think that you were standing nowhere but beside a sea. The sky behind mingyu was pretty, but not prettier than him. Who knows how he got here this easy! You just saw him in yard.

Mingyu came toward you step by step

Mingyu came toward you step by step. You grabbed the railing as it looked like Mingyu weren't gonna stop walking. But he stopped standing close to you that he was looking at you from high up.

'I'm sorry.'

You looked at him thinking he just told this so easily. You didn't want to talk about this anymore. You learnt to accept things that are really hard. Since mingyu doesn't talk to you from that day you told so, it was awkward to be beside him, talking about that issue.

'I don't know how to makes you believe but I never thought I would make you feel unloved.'

Mingyu paused for a while looking at your beautiful eyes, that amaze him every single moment.

'You had to stay in dark when I cheated on you, I couldn't treat you like the way I should have.'