Chapter- Forty Eight

You hurriedly got on the car thinking you would be late. The driver is your personal bodyguard when you are out, he started driving after saw you safely got on the car.

You weren't late but you thought like that. You were a bit nervous. You didn't have any idea why tzuyu suddenly called you and told to meet as soon as possible. You were so confused so thought to ask mingyu. But also she told not let mingyu know about this.

You checked your nail and regretted for the color

You checked your nail and regretted for the color. You wanted it black to look hot. But mingyu chose this for you when you went to him and asked which one suits you better. He chose this nude one from various colors. Thanks God he was busy with pc so he didn't ask anything further. But he took your hand and kissed like you are princess.

'It would suit you the best. This color reminds me of you.'

Whatever! There's no time to listen to him now. You had to choose your outfit and you still didn't have shower.

When coming to the car you didn't find mingyu anywhere, he was maybe out for work. It's a good thing or he would act protective to see you going out alone.

You asked Seungkwan how was your nails and dress. He looked like old people that you had ridiculous choice on things. You didn't have time to argue so you went away.

While coming downstairs with the high heels on, you almost fell unless a tall guy held your arm for balance.

'See your steps Y/n.'

Wonwoo was looking tired. Maybe he was coming from practice. He still smiled for you.

'Oh y-yes.'

You replied.

'Going somewhere?'

'Y-yes! To meet my f-friend.'

You didn't have to say where you were going but still you told that. Wonwoo should have known who you were going to meet as he always keeps an eye on you. But now he feels guilty for doing that, so he keeps him busy doing other things, not to stalk you. Though he stalked you for not seeing you shamelessly when you take bath, but for protecting you.