Chapter- Thirty Two

Walking downstairs you found almost everyone was there. Even vernon was there though he was playing games in the computer placed on a side. Yes hoshi was there in karaoke. Hoshi dokyeom seungkwan were behaving like they already were drunk.

You noticed scoups was sitting in the sofa. He was looking like a proud dad who was laughing at his booseoksoon toddlers. You came slowly and sat there while Minghao gave you space, sliding otherside.

'Where were you y/n? See how crazy they are!'

'They always are crazy. So why don't you join them oldie?'

'Cmon y/n it doesn't suit.'

'Why you know?'

'Yes yes I know because I'm an oldie.'

'I love it when you surrender.'

'I'm happy that you like it princess.'

He always has to say that like he is your obedient grandpa who can't see him granddaughter feel lost. And then Joshua came and took Scoups with him. Woozi was laying down on another sofa with his phone.

'I don't see jun. Where is he?'

Minghao was sitting with his palm on his face. He seemed wasn't enjoying the show that much, while dino already joined them dancing.

'He is with Wonwoo hyung y/n. Wonwoo hyung isn't feeling so good you know.'

He replied still rested his face on his palm.

'Why? He is again feeling bad? For the fever?'

'Yes that fever and cold.'

Yes you noticed that too when you were in the car. He seemed restless. Even his face looked pale.

'I shouldn't have insisted him on coming.'

'No no it's not for that. He said he would join soon when feel a bit well. Don't feel guilty y/n.'

He told tapping your shoulder lightly.

'Where will you sleep y/n?'

Minghao asked the off topic.

'Hm why? In my room.'

'I mean do you feel safe around us?'

'Huh!'

You weren't ready for this kinda question from eisa.

'Ah yes why not?'

You tried to smile but stopped smiling when saw Minghao wasn't smiling.

'I don't think it's safe y/n.'

You didn't respond and looked at him to let him continue.

'Most of the time mingyu is around you. At least when it's time living without our stuffs. I mean the female ones who take care of you.'

'But but it's ok now eisa. I'm not baby anymore.'

Minghao smiled while touching you chin with his index.

'I know you are. But after that day when I found Hoshi hyung's misbehaviour with you, it made me tensed from that day. Don't get me wrong hm? When it's this kinda party we all drink so much without few of us. I- I think that's risky for you.'