Chapter- Four

.
.
.
.
'Okay then I can continue.'

Mingyu whispered the sentence in a hazy voice in your ear lobe, biting it with his teeth.

This time you can't process what's going on. Mingyu really is a soft one who just never did this to you. And he just everytime played with you, those were his pranks.

So you also thought maybe it's also his another prank as usual that he will end up laughing and brushing nose to yours.

But this time things are really happening and you can't believe it.

You can feel you're trembling all of a sudden. You can't help yourself. Though mingyu is your boyfriend from quite a long time ago and you're always being so comfy with him.
But now you can prove yourself wrong.

As soon as mingyu did nibble in your ear lobe, you got flinched and trembled all of a sudden. You didn't notice that your hands are placing against mingyu's chest already. You feeling Mingyu's hot breath under your ear, the crook of your neck.

Your hands unwillingly grasped mingyu's chest as soon as he kissed the crook of your neck and licked it with his tongue lightly.

Your eyes becomes teary all of a sudden, you should not cry now. As mingyu never demands you for this type of stuffs but somewhat you're feeling so nervous

'M-mingyu!'

Finally you pronounce his name to stop him. But he doesn't seem to be bothered.

You guess mingyu can hear the sound of your heart beat.

You grasped mingyu's chest with more pressure so he can come to his mind and listen to you what did you wanna tell him. He was busy licking your neck softly where you have a tattoo. And that's 'M'. The 1st letter of Mingyu.

'M-mingyu!'

For the 2nd time you called him.

This time he heard you and released your neck. He moved away from you and you exhale a deep breath that it ends ugh. You were really been so scared.

But you were absolutely wrong.
You looked at him with a visible panic in your face when you found him disclosing his tshirt.

You saw him again hovering over you and, you didn't know when but you just crawled back to the headboard of the bed. Your both palms is holding the headboard to maintain balance. And
you are not in laying position at all.

You were looking at mingyu with full of horror, enlarging your eyes. Though the sight is really charming and breathtaking but now in this position you've no time to think about it. There were a drop of tear that was just forming inside of your eyes but that's not enough for mingyu to notice right now.

Keeping your palms in the bed sheet grabbing them tightly, you wanted to pronounce just one sentence. But now you're too nervous and panicked so you can't help. You just there watching mingyu with big orbs of yours.

After taking off his shirt mingyu again hovered over you and as you changed your position from laying to sitting, mingyu didn't bother to grab your two of shiney beautiful legs in one hand and pulled you back to the previous place sliding you close to him. He did it too easily in a velocity of light and you were totally scared by his rapid action.
It was kinda harsh for you too. You just get to know how strong he is. You get more frightened and your lips start to tremble now.