Chapter- Seventy Eight

'Are you okay?'

Wonwoo asked after staring at you for sometime in the car. He didn't know why you started crying all of a sudden. He gets so mesmerised seeing the way you cry.

It looks like a living art.

You didn't reply to him. You were out of breath due to crying so much. You didn't want to cry here, but you couldn't control your tears.

'Y/n? What happened?'

Wonwoo got closer to you and put his hand around your arm. He managed to drive with one hand.

'Did someone tell you something that he shouldn't say?'

Wonwoo regretted for not being able to stay with you every minute. He was talking with Jun about something and forgot he should have been with you then.

You moved your head as a 'no'.

'So then? Did hoshi tell anything?'

'No!'

You said sobbing.

'What happened y/n? Can you share with me? I may help?'

'D-did you not see mingyu?'

'Oh yeah mingyu! Yeah he cut his hair. What's wrong with him?'

'H-he didn't even say hello to me. He didn't even smile.'

'Really?'

You nodded crying.

'How could he do that! I didn't know he is this arrogant.'

Wonwoo told feeling fun looking at you. The fact that you were crying for this reason, made his heart goes aww. But as a husband he should support you in this situation.

'I- think he was trying to show me that how beautiful his girlfriend is! He always said he likes tall girls.'

You told covering your face.

'You saw he was always with her in the fair. He actually showed me off about her current love life.'

'Are you not happy about this? That mingyu is doing well even though you married someone else?'

'What do you mean?'

You asked him.

'He was the one to cheat on me first. And-and I didn't cheat on him. This is not the same. H-he already was doing well when I was not married. He used to take her home even I was there.'

Your words were mixing up due to crying. Wonwoo felt very bad thinking how hard it was for you back then, to be completely lonely. He hugged you tightly putting his hand on your head.

'It Hurt you so much?'

'So much. He only cared for her.'

'Are you jealous of her?'

You thought thought a while and said

'Why would I get jealous of her? But I felt betrayed by mingyu.'

You looked at the window and wiped your tears. Wonwoo loves this self of you so much, the way you get yourself together by your own after sometime.

'I think- mingyu never wanted to do that.. it's just circumstances.'