Chapter- Nineteen

You wanted so bad to take rest all of the day but it's not the time. You know Seventeen will go easy on you no matter what. But you just can't ignore your responsibilities. The whole afternoon you passed with Woozi and Dokyeom for learning your part. You can't sing good as others. You have to overwork for this part.

Woozi and Dokyeom both already have asked you in different time if you're okay. You looked too grumpy and silent. And your face becomes so puffy, anyone can say that you cried a lot. But the members don't want to make you feel disturbed. So you don't have to face so many questions.

Jun was also there practising with Woozi but he didn't want to ask you about this first. He seems to be so quiet and calm all the day, though when he talks, he talks so fast.

He asked you in middle of the practice casually

'Was the party not good y/n?'

'Hm, why? No it was fine.'

'You look sad.'

Before you could answer, Jeonghan who was just watching the others practice told

'I think it's because Mingyu. He doesn't treat my y/n well. Don't you see y/n?'

He sipped his coffee telling so.

'Hyung, you make it funny always

'Hyung, you make it funny always.'

You knew they just tell about Mingyu for fun purpose

You knew they just tell about Mingyu for fun purpose. Little did they know that this is so true.

You didn't say anything between them. But after Jeonghan went away from the room Jun again asked you in a low voice

'What happened y/n? Is everything okay?'

You nodded as a response but you actually were not okay at all. Before Jun again gave attention in his phone he told you

'Y/n, don't force yourself in anything. When it means to happen, it will.'

'I understand.'