Chapter- Fifty Five

The stylists were waiting for you to go the dressing room to get ready. But you woke up late so they were hurrying to make you ready. You were sipping the coffee looking at the mirror. Your left hand was blocked as someone was doing your nail polish.

You looked at the mirror for some more time. They gave you white ashy contact lenses. You felt like you had changed for the new look.

'Where's the tray? I need one i told.'

You were talking about cigarette. Someone passed you the pack of your fancy cigarette in front of your mouth. Since it was a guy you felt confused. There's no guy staff in your dressing room.

'Should I lighten it for you?'

'M-mingyu!'

You almost stood up seeing mingyu there. You don't know how you always feel so excited whenever mingyu is around. Your energy levels up like puppies. But now you know how to neutralise them. Still as you suddenly saw him you acted like you were waiting for him for decades.

You were sitting in chair so Mingyu's stomach was at your level. You looked up to see him. Though he bent his face it wasn't that helpful.

Everytime mingyu mentions about cigarette it makes you awkward that you try to avoid smoking when he is around. Before you saying that you needn't lighting the cigarette by him, he put one cigarette in between your lips.
Your lighter was on the table, he lightened it from your lips.

You started puffing calmly ignoring the fact that he was seeing you smoking.

'So it's tasty?!'

He asked you smiling a little.

You offered him your cigarette to taste it himself, but he kept looking at you for sometime. Then lightly ruffled your hair that was being done.

'Didn't you get plan this morning? You are here!'

You asked him without looking.

'Oh yes I'm going to. Tzuyu told she wanted to have morning walk with me.'

'Oh I see. You didn't go yet!'

'I will now.'

Mingyu told looking at you like he was trying to say that he was really dating as you said.

Before going he patted your head again saying

'Good luck!'

Saying so mingyu left the room making you look at the mirror for his reflection for a long time even after he went away. You tried to hide a long breathe from the stylists.

You stood up to see how you were looking with the blackish lipstick. Your hair is also done by straightening them.

You still were in your slipper so you made your way to wear the black shoe.

'This one!'

One staff came with another pair of shoes.

'Oh I thought that one.'

Saying do you took it from her and then she told

'Mingyu left it for you.'

'Hm!?'

You were surprised. Why would he gift you shoes? You are not his lover anymore though.

'He told to give it to you. Good thing these are matching with your costume.'