Chapter- Forty Five

'Where are you going Mingyu?'

Tzuyu told mingyu from behind, holding his hand. She looked tensed.

Mingyu looked at Tzuyu with a calm face. He softly held her face saying

'Go home now. We have to go for work.'

'Mingyu! Why don't you believe me?'

She held Mingyu's arm not letting him go.

'Come on Tzuyu! There was nothing like that between ourselves that you would get pregnant suddenly. Please stop talking nonsense.'

Mingyu looked exhausted going inside his room. He rolled his eyes.

'I told you the test was..'

Tzuyu followed him in his room saying.

This time Mingyu's voice heard irritated. He was trying his best to stay calm.

'Test again i guess. There must be something that you are missing.'

'Mingyu!'

Tzuyu kept her hands on Mingyu's chest. She was crying again

'How could you forget? You were so drunk that night.'

She slowly said.

'I was so drunk that I made you pregnant and I don't even know that? I hope you go home and take some rest. I've to go now.'

Taking the jacket mingyu left the room making tzuyu alone. He was feeling unbearable pain remembering your calm face when tzuyu was kissing him. As soon as his eyes met yours, you looked away and started walking away with long steps. Every single time tzuyu comes, mingyu always puts an eye on you. Though you look calm everytime, mingyu can read the sadness in you, when you watch them quietly from balcony. Mingyu hates himself too much from when he noticed you couldn't stand his and tzuyu's friendship. When he talks with tzuyu, in his mind there's your calm face looking at them. He feels so miserable.

He ran to the cars those were preparing for departure. All members didn't join yet and the staffs were really busy getting all the stuffs in the car. He hurriedly went to each of the car in order to search you. You were in the third car sitting in a corner beside Jeonghan. Your face was looking stiff. You were sitting with hands on your knees, looking at the window. Though you weren't actually seeing anything. You knew mingyu would come to search for you and maybe have a talk. You didn't want to face him at all. You felt guilty for seeing what you saw, you felt like a bystander. All of a sudden you got a huge hatred towards your existence. You didn't want to talk to mingyu about this issue at all. So when Mingyu really came running to you and called out your name from the other window, you felt panic.

'Y/n!'

Mingyu looked so tensed. You looked at him slowly with a scared face. You were so embarrassed.

'Hyung! I-'

'I came first mingyu. I'm not gonna change my seat.'

Jeonghan told fixing his sunglasses, sipping his coffee.

'Y/n let's go by another car.'

Mingyu couldn't tell Jeonghan how he needed to talk to you right at that moment. Though he basically didn't have anything so arranged to tell you, still he wanted to talk with you.