Chapter- Thirteen

Mingyu was sitting in the sofa of his room. He is looking already ready to go out for the program. Mingyu maybe also was done with makeup too.

You don't know why if it's his makeup or for what, he is looking so good. Of course he always does, but he looks extra hot as he is chewing some chocolates and that's also gave him a vibe like he was drinking alcohol. Ahh you can't with this hot boyfriend of you.

He shouldn't be hot like this. You were standing at his door looking at him and thinking if you should enter or not. You really don't wanna stand this hot Kim Mingyu, your boyfriend. But he called you by your name when you proceeded to go from there

'Y/n, come here. Where are you going?'

He was not looking at you and most probably was watching movie because there's some dialogue of movie can be heard in tv. You thought he didn't know you were there but now you are walking to mingyu as you have got the sexybrain boyfriend of all time.

You were about to reach him, but from a few distance Mingyu dragged you in his lap holding your hands.

You flinched at his action as it was so sudden. You then wrap your hands around his neck to maintain balance

'What happened gyu?'

You asked him gently to break the silence as he was looking at you and it made you more awkward.

'Why were you trying to go away from here?'

Gyu asked casually still looking at you intensely. He took some strand of your hair behind your hair. You have to look away from his gaze as you really couldn't stand it anymore. His intense looking bears some other meaning you knew. He will surely demand for something and won't let you go if you don't do so.

'I thought you are busy.'

You replied still looking at other places.

'Look at me Fairyssi.'

Huh he is really a tough guy. You looked at him saying

'Aish gyu, what are you watching for so long? You don't have to go now?'

'I'm not in hurry y/n.'

Mingyu said in a husky voice keeping the distance less in between your face and his. He is being so close and your breath can mix now.

'What happened gyu? Don't look at me like that.'

You told him in a complaint voice without looking at him. He didn't move a bit and pulled yourself closer.

'How should I look then?'

'I don't know, I don't know. Let me go.'

You answered quickly as his voice getting more sticky and husky. You wanted to get up from his lap but his one hand that was placed on your waist, hold you more tightly.

'You are in hurry y/n? You are not. You are not going with us. Stay like this for a bit.'

You didn't reply him but were sitting in his lap, not moving and looking down. You don't have the courage to meet his eyes right now.

Mingyu added taking a bite of chocolate that he was having

'You wanna have some chocolate Fairyssi?'