Chapter- fourteen

You are sitting in your bed in a off mood manner. Your hair is wet and water dripping from it and makes your towel wet with which you wrapped yourself in. As your habit you just was sitting in the bed for a time and thinking about something. You stand up with a view to go to mirror and dry your hair.

While drying it, you were watching your reflection from the mirror. You looked at the tattoo that you had in your left shoulder. And you remembered a beautiful memory with this tattoo.

You guys were in a vacation in New York and you and Mingyu went to give a walk at night. You guys had a good time together and suddenly found a tattoo shop nearby. And you wanted a lot to have a small tattoo in your body but you were afraid. Mingyu took you there with him and you chose Mingyu's name as your tattoo. But as soon as the woman started making tattoo in your shoulder, you grasped mingyu's arms who was sitting beside you as you were frightened for the pain. You screamed too you remember. Huh you were really a baby then. What a silly! Mingyu tried to console you saying that you don't have to get a tattoo since you were afraid. But you just anyway managed to get that in your shoulder but just only his name's first letter 'M'. You didn't have the courage to get five more letters there.

Mingyu was laughing at your baby behaviour. Ahh what days went on! Those days were so so beautiful. Yeah yet it's so beautiful but.. but you know there's something very wrong happening here, In between you and Mingyu.

Crossing your thoughts suddenly your phone began ringing. You went to your phone and found it was Hoshi. You rolled your eyes with a view to not recieve his phone. You just don't receive his phone usually.

But after a moment he again called you and it seemed like he wouldn't stop calling if you didn't pick it up. You thought maybe there's something important that he was calling again and again. So you dared to pick it up with all your bravery!

You didn't greet him at first and didn't say him anything. But he was also calm, not talking. So you just had to start talking. You found your heart started beating fast

'Hello!'

'Cleopatra! Isn't it too long to pick my call? I'm calling you for like thousands times.'

He was talking in tune giving more time in every syllables.

'What happened? '

You just coldly answered him like this. You didn't have any courage to talk to him right now.

'Ahh, baby why are you getting angry? Shouldn't I be angry with you rather?'

You didn't reply to this as you didn't match it with any reasonable question.

'Yaa darling, why being so angry? I'm here to keep your mood on babe!'

He playfully tells you like he would really give you any good news or something.

'W-what happened Hoshi? I'm gonna sleep now.'

You noticed your voice a bit vibrated when you told him so. He just made you more frightened after that night.

'Aw my Cleopatra will sleep now. Okay just check your whatsapp inbox before sleeping okay?'

He told the second sentence seriously all of a sudden. You got flinched as you knew there would be something wrong with this, obviously!

'What? Why?'

You asked him though you knew he wouldn't answer to this.

'Ahh.. just check it okay? Then my Cleopatra would enjoy a sound sleep! Sleep well babe and yes don't be so surprise. Mua!'