Chapter- Fifty Eight

'M-mingyu!'

You called out his name but since your lips were inside of his mouth you couldn't make it understandable. You felt your lips were bleeding. Mingyu was aggressively doing it that you felt scared. When you were trying to stop him by holding his mouth he bit you on your hand making a hickey there.

When mingyu reakuzed you were trying to stop by using hands he held both of your hands tightly, from each side of body, pressing them hardly against the bed.

'Mingyu please! It hurts.'

But you felt like you were scared more that you felt hurt. Mingyu didn't show any sign of removing, he was holding you with whole of his body. You felt hit water from your ears were running down from your eyes on the pillow.

He had to stop kissing as you were moving your head too much.

Mingyu again did 'Ssh' to you as you were pleading too much.

'They can hear you.'

You didn't have any idea what was he talking about. You cried out telling

'Mingyu it hurts!'

Mingyu was busy ripping your clothes. What ripping! Why? Not opening direct ripping!? Now you could realhze he was not in his sense.

'Mingyh do you know what you are doing?'

You told taking Mingyu's face in your hand, stopping him from licking your neck.

'We are making love. Don't cry fairyssi! I won't hurt you.'

The next some moments went like a storm, you couldn't see what was happening, all you knew that you were in a purple room, with the person you love the most. You couldn't see him face clearly, you felt his muscles were all over your small body.

'Mingyu please stop!'

You told holding his hair chest while he was making hickies on your abdomen. You gained some strength and managed to somehow sat on the bed, holding your clothes together. Mingyu couldn't rip the clothes totally. He was lacking strength as he was out of his sense. You wiped your tears with sleeve and looked at him. Mingyu was crawling on the bed in front of you. He stopped when he could see your face.

'What happened fairyssi? Are you okay?'

You were crying in silence and for the darkness and since he was drunk he couldn't see your face. He held your face in concern and found your face was wet due to tears.

'Are you crying? Why are you crying fairy?'

Mingyu heard concerned. You put his hand away from your face. You were hating him so much at that moment.

'Why can't I see you?'

He held your face again with both his hands. You were literally trembling at that moment for sobbing.

'The lights are off? I can't see you. Why are you crying?'

You put the bed side lamp on exhaling a deep breathe.

You saw Mingyu was looking at you attentively like he had never seen you crying. He was looking so mesmerised.

 He was looking so mesmerised