Chapter- Thirty Eight

When you reached Mingyu's room with hot coffee, Mingyu was drying his hair while watching the mirror. He was only with a Jeans. He saw you coming from his mirror.

'You are done already! I thought you gonna take long time showering.'

'I didn't shower, I just changed.'

'Ahh you made me coffee too.'

'I Don't think I'm kind enough to hear this from you.'

You put the coffee in a table and sat on the sofa. You were watching him out, his back was looking more muscular than previous times. Yes obviously he loves working out everyday.

'Hey what are you looking at? I got you.'

Mingyu told as he was watching you from mirror.

'Can't I look at?'

You told him looking at your nails. The blue nail polish suits you better that you thought.

You didn't notice when mingyu made that face

You didn't notice when mingyu made that face. You feel so funny whenever he tries to do sexy face for you.

'Don't laugh fairyssi. Do you think it's funny?'

Mingyu told going to the coffee and sipped it.

'No way. You are cute.'

It made mingyu smile. The thing you simp for.

 The thing you simp for

'Look who is talking.'

You laid down on the sofa as you were sleepy. The bed was looking messy and mingyu will make it ready. So it's of no use if you just laid on the bed now. Mingyu the clean freak would take you somewhere else and make the bed ready.

'Are you sleepy?'

'Hm.'

'The bed is looking super messy. I didn't fix it today.'