Chapter- Thirty Six

Mingyu parked the car when reached the restaurant you were going to. You still were sleeping. Dino got down from the car and was enjoying the sight of evening.

'Hyung I'll be get going.'

'Yeah go ahead.'

Dino was going guarded by staffs here and there. Though it was a less busy place and so the bodyguards and staffs weren't near. They were acting like passers-by. Mingyu looked through the glass that by this short time they sent good amount of bodyguards. He exhaled out of relief. It becomes a great trouble if you are there without much guards around you. The male fans sometimes act aggressive. Mingyu didn't want to take risk at all.
He took a look at the mirror where you were still sleeping.

He got down and opened the car door of your side. He didn't want to wake you up looking at your innocenttired face. Putting his palm around your small face he called out by your name

'Y/n! Let's go'

He softly called you but didn't think you woke up so easily. Though he was acquainted with your habit.

You didn't know how you got naked. when you sleep naked there's a towel or blanket to cover you, but you could feel there is no blanket over your body. Though you couldn't open your eyes, you could feel the very cold breeze touching your bare body. You felt someone made their way to touch your bare back. And
Soon the cold feeling went away with that touch. He held your face softly and placed his soft lips on you.

'Mingyu!'

Though you couldn't open your eyes but you could sense it was Mingyu by his kissing.

'Y/n! Let's go!'

Opening your eyes you saw Mingyu was smiling softly.

'We have to go. Dino's waiting.'

Mingyu told smiling.

You felt embarrassed for the weird dream you just were having. You looked so confused when you first looked at Mingyu. The Mingyu from the dream was shirtless but this Mingyu is wearing a black t-shirt with a halfpant.

'Are you still sleepy?'

'N-no! Are we h-home?'

'No. We are going to eat something here.'

Getting down from the car you noticed it was night time. Yawning you looked around. Mingyu was walking beside you with little steps as you. You suddenly realised you were outside. You feel too panic when you are out like this. You remember once a fan held your hands in an airport. You got so confused and nervous. He was saying so many things but you couldn't hear a single thing. You thought he was gonna hurt you but it took a very short time for the staffs and Seventeen to protect you. Yet this kinda things happen so you felt nervous.

You got closer to Mingyu and slowly grabbed his arm wrapping your hand around. You were looking here and there in panic.

'Is everything ok?'

You nodded.

'You look so nervous. It's okay. I'm here.'

You glanced at Mingyu and you knew you are safe when Mingyu is around.

'Though to you I only pretend I do care, but actually I Don't.'