Chapter - Eighty Two (The end)

The moon is shining bright tonight. Mingyu was standing in his balcony looking at the moon. Suddenly he felt like he heard a faint noise from the swimmingpool. It felt like someone was bathing. Mingyu knows it's just his imagination, yet he looked at the pool. You were not there as usual. But in moonlit nights mingyu comes to the balcony to see the pretty moon, to imagine you were in the pool under the moon.

There was a gentle breeze hitting his body. Mingyu sighed a little. He was holding the letter. He still didn't open the envelope.

The whole day he thought about the letter that caught his attention in the first look at the flower bouquet. He pretended he didn't see it.
Almost everyday mingyu sees you in work, but today he couldn't stop thinking about you. It made him ataraxic whole day. In the afternoon he had to go see tzuyu in a restaurant because she wanted a lot to go out with him today.

He couldn't concentrate in whatever he was listening to, whatever he was doing. He tried his best to spend a happy moment with tzuyu, not to make her upset. But he couldn't do it properly.

Taking a sip from the wine glass, mingyu sat down on the chair in balcony. There was a small orange lamp. Mingyu put out the letter from envelope and kept looking at your handwriting. It felt hurt so bad when he kept looking at the page for some minutes but couldn't read it. You wrote it in a different language other than Korean or English. It's from your country.

Mingyu couldn't find any meaning of any of the alphabet and felt so frustrated thinking that this letter is almost like you, that he couldn't read even though everything is expressed beautifully. Just how mingyu couldn't understand you! It felt so bad thinking that you didn't want him to read what you said in the letter.

Mingyu again tried to read it but it didn't help a bit. He turned a page around and exhaled a breath of relief that the other pages are written in a mixture of Korean and English.

'I thought a lot about giving you a nickname, a very precious name. Like you gave me one. But it couldn't be that precious like your name. So I stopped thinking about that. 'Mingyu' is a very precious word to me. Nothing can replace this beautiful name. So I used to call you out with your name. It made me feel you are mine, you are mine whenever I called you. Silly!
Still now I want to call you out with your name, but I can not.

So Mingyu, I wrote a thousands letters when I was with you, when you were mine. I thought I'll show them to you when we will get old together. When I used to live in the apartment for some days, when I felt lonely, I opened the letters sometimes. Those are too emotional for me look at. Every dreams I had of you, was written there. So weird yet I could remember all those dreams like it was real. Good thing is, the time you were with me, was beautiful than the dreams I had.