Chapter- Seventy Six

'It really felt nice.'

Wonwoo told rubbing your face with his thumb softly. He realized you were scared at his action. So he moved away. This time he didn't lay down on bed again. He saw you for sometime. You were looking down still scared of him, you didn't make eye contact with him at all.

'W-wonu!'

'Hm?'

'I want to change my clothes.'

'Sure.'

He left the room walking. He looks so cute while walking. You noticed it when first met him. Who know he was the one?
You sighed looking at the mirror. Yes he is your husband now, but is he actually the one? You rubbed the necklace that mingyu gave, that just wonwoo ware it to you. Also you told you renewed it by him. But will you actually be able to forget mingyu? Yeah wonwoo just told you that you keep mingyu in your heart, no need to forget. But will you actually move on keeping mingyu in your heart? His memories are so precious and it hurts like you want to run to mingyu even he is married or have kids with another woman, and tell him to take you back.

You thought to yourself while changing that what if you would actually run to mingyu and scream him telling you want him to take you back? If you cried and begged him not to leave him, would he actually do that?

Yes, that might be. He offered you several times saying to run away with him. You know he really meant those. But life is not something like that. You can't atleast ruin his career for you. And now you don't feel jealous. It's clear to both of you what happened. You never can tell he cheated on you. He loved you from the beginning and still does it the same. It was never replacable with anyone.

You smiled thinking mingyu is really a gentleman. When he told to the media that he loves tzuyu and wanted to stay with her, you felt very broken that day. But now you realize the pain behind his decision. He chose the one who needed him the most. And unfortunately you were not the one. Look at you, here you are going to start a new life with wonwoo, who knows what would happen to tzuyu.

Also you felt like a loser that you couldn't love as tzuyu. Maybe mingyu loves you more than her, but if compare with you and tzuyu's love you know it's tzuyu.

You didn't know there was tears in your face until you looked at the mirror. You took a decision that you will love wonwoo to the fullest. At least you will try. It really hurt.

.
.

'W-wonu!'

You went to the library and found him. You searched him here and there but didn't find him.

He was looking at the shelf while puffing cigarettes

He looked at you and couldn't look away. You were holding parts of your gown while wearing rest. You couldn't figure it out how to remove it. After much try you went here for help.