Chapter- Twenty eight

Mingyu looked at you with some cute expression so you can't ignore him.

'Just one peck please please!'

Mingyu tried to look like a baby while whining. You smiled as he was just flirting with you nothing else. Mingyu is not a pervert who really does for your kiss. Come on he literally has two girlfriends so he never bears the lacking of anything. You don't know why you feeling fun everytime you thinking he has two girlfriends and one boyfriend.

You held mingyu's face softly and said

'Don't flirt around Mingyu. You really become so mature that this doesn't.. though even now it suits you.'

'I know.'

Mingyu told pouting.

'I'm not joking Fairyssi.'

Mingyu told while placing you in his lap.

'Gyu!'

You startled thinking if someone come here now, you will feel super awkward. You tried maintaining balance with holding his nape by your hands.

'Aren't you cold y/n?'

'Hm I'm.'

Mingyu noticed as your nose tip became red for the morning cold breeze. And you literally was wearing a very thin night clothes.

Mingyu took you in his embrace and wrapped you with the jacket that he was wearing. You hugged mingyu wrapping his waist and placed your face in his chest. Now you can feel his heart beats. 

Mingyu was rubbing your hair and said

'Y/nah!'

'Hm?'

'Did you have your morning tea?'

'Not yet.'

'Let's make you some? You didn't have your breakfast too.'

Mingyu's words were resonating from his chest wall in your ear.

'It's already 8.'

'It's okay. Will have breakfast after sometime.'

You added again

'Mingyu.'

'Hm?'

'You're so warm.'

'Really? You're feeling good?'

You nodded

'I wanna stay like this in your embrace till the rest of my life.'

'But You don't come to me often. Even when you come you don't wait for me.'

'I think I feel awkward.. That if you think I keep disturbing you!'

Mingyu laughed out

'Is that so? Come on y/n what are you saying?'

'Umm I mean..  you're so busy with your extra schedule so if my frequent presence ruins your rest hour.'

'Aish don't say that y/n.'

Before he finished someone called mingyu in phone

'Excuse me Fairyssi!'