Chapter- Twelve

You are now puffing cigarette with the long fingers of your hand. Your nails can be seen decorated simply with black nail polish.

No you are not a black lover but to combine with your dress the artists made a combo of you with black and white. It's your violin competition and so all the participants who are mostly famous or idols, have to come with great sense of dress up and looks.

You don't know about your dress up knowledge and all is the choice of your artist.

'I'm sorry Jun! I've to smoke now; in the same car

'I'm sorry Jun! I've to smoke now; in the same car.'

'Ah okay okay.'

Jun looked at you from his phone and again looked at his phone. He was sitting beside you a far. You are feeling you are disturbing him by your smoking but you are so much tensed now for the violin show you are going to. You wanna distract you from the nervousness and this is your bad habit to smoke in this type of condition.

As you can't play violin without Jun, he also has to go with you everytime.

But today along with Jun you wanted Mingyu to come with you too. So after getting ready, you came downstairs in search of Mingyu who you wanted to tell to go with you.

You found mingyu and Jisoo were drinking wine together. Aish these guys

You sometimes think how can you be this much close to these guys! Literally one is your boyfriend and the other is like your own brother

You walked to them who were sitting around a table beside the yard. They didn't even notice you coming and were gossiping with each other like two businessmen, old men.

You stood in front of them and they both looked at you. You are annoyed they can tell without even talking to you. They started smiling awkwardly looking at you like they were doing crime together. No it's not like that they don't drink in front of you. But they just make sure you are not around them so they can continue drinking while talking about a lot of things loudly.

'Wow y/n, you look so ethereal. Do your best okay?'

You knew mingyu never will go with you in the show. But how can he reject you like this when you didn't even open your mouth?