Chapter- Thirty Five

'What a hectic life' you thought while thinking about going practice almost everyday more than eight hours a day. You want to throw up sometimes for the pressures. These award shows are what you hate the most. You were taking coffee while watching television. You guys didn't have a single time but now they were leaving for the dance studio but were getting late. You thought to take a bit rest while watch the TV. You want to curse the agency and everything. It's not Jun It's you who can't take pressures.

'Can I have some more sugar in my coffee?'

A stuff was walking by. She was hurrying to gather members. She just looked at you maybe for saying you can't have so much sugar. But you told

'Please I've to remove stress.'

She should have told you why did you not take it yourself but everyone knows the laziest person here. Seeing you watching TV while folding legs on the table in a laying position, she exhaled and took the cup for adding sugar.

'Why these unnies act like bitches when it comes to mingyu?'

You said to yourself. It almost made you cry when the female mc was trying to catch attention of mingyu in inkigayo the show you were watching in tv. That's not certain that the female idol was flirting with gyu, but to you it felt more than that. Mingyu was smiling back making you more jealous.

You exhaled a deep sigh thinking about some more female idols with mingyu, who he worked with. Some of them act like babies towards mingyu like mingyu would love that. You feel so pathetic too see any other girl standing next to mingyu. You know you shouldn't be this possessive but you can't control. Thinking about a lot of other things about mingyu and girls made you almost cry in the sofa. Why this feeling? Though mingyu is having affair with Tzuyu still you are his current girlfriend. It's not like mingyu is not your boyfriend that it's making you sad.

'Here's the coffee.'

The stuff is close to Seventeen as she is here from the very beginning.

'Thankyouu.'

You took the coffee and was looking at tv aimlessly.

She had a seat beside you.

'What happened y/n? Mood swing? I just saw you happily watching TV and now you look totally different.'

'I don't know if it's mood swing.'

'It will be ok.'

'Hm?'

You looked at her as you didn't understand what was she talking about.

'It will be okay for what you are worrying.'

'Ahh I know.'

You tried to smile.

'Why are they getting late today? Or I'm the one who is early?'

'I guess both. We will be get going in ten minutes.'

She was sitting some more time with you that was actually unusual. No one wants to bother when you are alone because you want to have your surroundings super calm.

'Y/n is there anything that's bothering you?'

She asked fixing your dress.

'Hm? No. I'm really fine.'