Chapter- Eight

You wake up by the sound of knocking in your door.
You don't want to face anyone right now. The previous night was scary for you and so you couldn't sleep well.

After a long crying session, you came to your bed with a very tired state. You couldn't manage to shower as you were feeling so weak, both mentally and physically. All the things happened just sometime ago made you more vulnerable to stay in your room alone.

You wanted to go to Mingyu's room but you kinda find it more tiresome. You know very well if you went to Mingyu in that state, with a puffy red face and wet eyes, Mingyu will ask you thousand questions to know what happened. And how could you answer?

Mingyu and Hoshi are really good friends. And you also don't know in which way you should tell all the things.

You opened your eyes feeling dizzy, feeling so heavy. You can't believe that the previous night was not any bad dream, it was real.

You crawl down from bed and walk to open the door, that was being knocked for sometime.

'Good Morning, y/n!'

Jisoo greets you with a decent smile in his face

Watching Jisoo you get back to your consciousness that it's really early in the morning. Because Jisoo sometimes comes to wake you up early, to feel fresh air.

You usually don't like this thing. You don't wanna have any fresh air in the really early in the morning or oxygen or anything, you just wanna sleep well in this time.

But today is different. You somewhat feeling like maybe it will be better if you really have the fresh air of morning.

'Come in please.'

You replied to his greeting. But you knew very well he would not enter to your room, as it was really like dawn and nobody around here.

He is a perfect gentleman so he will just stand near your door to tell you to go out.

'I can't come y/n, I didn't get sleep for the whole night for insomnia. I'm feeling sleepy now.'

He handed a tray of tea in your hand and added

'You can go to the rooftop. Minghao is meditating most probably. Happy tea okay?'

Jisoo is so caring. He just not only takes care of you, he takes care of all the younger members here. Here at very dawn he makes two cup of tea for you and Minghao.

'Okay!'

You placed the tray of kettle and tea in a table. Your voice was cracked for the crying of last night.

And your face is more puffy and eyes are not looking so good right now. Anyone can tell you cried for a long time by seeing those eyes of you.

'You had fight with Gyu?'