Chapter-Five

It was raining heavily when you reached the river bank. You were running with your life in your hand.

At last you find the bank of the river from where you heard the very familiar sound- 'Fairyssi!'

It was not heard so clearly and you felt like the sound is coming from a far very far away place. It was echoing in your head though it faded away just calling you once.

You start to scream crying -'Mingyuuu... where are you?'

But there was no answer.
You start running with more speed being scared of losing the precious man from your life. You can't think anymore.

The heavy raindrops wet you from head to toe, you start feeling cold, so cold...

You stopped as soon as you reached the river bank.

Everything became so calm. There was a storm in the river a while ago. But now even there's no wave in it. And the rain had stopped.

You start to walk so slowly towards the river as you thought Mingyu would be there.

You knew Mingyu left you floating on a raft. You're now looking here and there to find him.

You know very clearly that you'll find a raft of Mingyu, in which Mingyu is sleeping peacefully. But his body is looking so pale.

You start running again and the rain has started too, more powerfully. A sharp pain can be felt on the back of your head.

You can't bear the pain. palming your hands, you sat on the sands.
But you've to save Mingyu. You can't let him go.

You opened your eyes proceeding to run again for searching him. But as soon as you opened your eyes, You found a pair of barefoot is standing in front of you.

You knew who it was. The foot was so pale, having no blood in it.

You slowly looked up to see the very familiar face. Mingyu is standing there without any expression. He holds your hair making you stand from sitting position.

'Why are you crying?'

He asked you in a very calm, concerned and cold voice. You hold his hands breaking down in tears not to let him go

'M-mingyuu why are you leaving me? You p-promised you won't.'

You beg him whining and looking to his fixed eye which has no expression in it.

He kept your hands in his cold one and gave you a flower saying

'Ask your Dandelions.'

His voice heard more cold that it may have no life in it.

You were looking at the flower that he gives intensely with your teary eyes. You break down in tears again as you found its petals were blowing away at its own.

You knew Mingyu left you giving you those flowers. But again you looked up to see with a hope that he is still there.

.
.
But he was not.

You were running with the flowers in your hands, wiping your tears again and again though the raindrops were enough to wipe it for you.

You're running like a broken wolf for the raft that Mingyu is floating on now. You were running in the sand, while his sleeping pale body was floating in the river, keeping parallel line from you.