Chapter- Thirty Nine

'W-what?'

You asked mingyu slowly. How can that happen? Is Wonwoo crazy or what?

'You are joking.'

You told looking at wonwoo who was sleeping peacefully. The blanket from his back waist was moved revealing his white slender body.

'He is right y/n. Wonwoo really did drench in rain last night. When hoshi noticed that he wasn't in the room, he looked out for him and found him sitting beside swimmingpool in the grass.'

'But he had f-fever yesterday too. Why did he do that?'

'Who knows?'

Woozi told without looking at you. He was busy writing.

'Don't worry. He will be okay. Doctor came in the morning, Scoups hyung said.'

Mingyu pinched your face assuring you, as you can't get over the fact when someone is ill and feeling bad.

'Y/N!'

Someone screamed saying your name from upstairs. He was hurriedly coming down.

'Wonwoo hyung is sleeping oh my God.'

He said like whispering putting his index finger on his lips realising he just screamed while his preciouswonwoohyung was sleeping who was ill.

'I'm looking for you almost everywhere. You are here y/n. Did you forget we have to attend a photoshoot for a commercial?'

'What?? What is the day today???'

Mingyu put his hand on his head that here comes y/n, who doesn't even care for her schedule.

'It's 03? Oh my God!'

You looked panicked.

'I'll be late again.'

Mingyu was trying his best to stop his laughing.

'You won't. They will get you ready real quick.'

Fixing your hair mingyu told seungkwan

'When is it?'

'2 PM.'

'Is that even a time for schedule?'

Woozi said.

'That's the side effect of being pretty y/n. You have to attend so many things though you just like to stay inside and hate people.'

Woozi the told like a philosopher.

'I'm going to get ready y/n. They are already in my room. Your stylist finding you too.'

'Where is Vernon? Is he ready?'

'He is getting ready. Come quick.'

Seungkwan told while going upstairs.

You also ran to the upstairs and at the end of the stairs you looked back to see mingyu. Now he was a bit shorter than you. He was walking at your direction looking at you, but he didn't know you would be stopped.