Chapter- Forty One

The car had reached the dorm. Though mingyu had works, he came here to drop you. Mingyu was watching you when you were trying to hold bobpul in a way she wouldn't wake up.

Mingyu really can't believe sometimes that you are actually his girlfriend. He always had thought of you like a pretty fairy. He always wanted to call you by that name when he first talked with you. You were unnecessarily cold and calm. He still can remember that at first he didn't go talk with you by his own because you looked like a scared foreign girl. Though he was social from the start, he didn't just do it at the first place.

It was about practising together but in a different way. There were held some duet stages and the staffs chose you and mingyu to be one of the duet could. He remembers the first day he talked to you that, he knocked the dressing room if you were here. You were looking at the mirror in a very calm state that he found it looking like a beautiful one who can't be a human, who should be someone superior in beauty and kindness too maybe. You looked at him from the reflection of him on the mirror. Still you didn't turn your chair to him or asked him anything.

You calmly looked at mingyu from the mirror that was indicating 'is there anything you wanna say?' Mingyu still can't forget the gentle softness of your eyes that you remain for a long time. And from the time being it didn't change, it just has modified making you more elegant, giving you the queen's vibe. Mingyu still remembers first time practicing closely for duet with you. He was careful enough about the skinships in the choreography, he looked nervous and thoughtful. But surprisingly you didn't care about it and made him feel normal. Mingyu wondered a lot if you were really that understanding from the very first. He really didn't want to fall in love with you as for the industry. Also why would he just fall for someone who he barely knew? He didn't want to admit this but he felt something in him whenever you showed up. He also found that thinking about you made him feel happy.

'I'll be get going. When will you return?'

You asked Mingyu breaking his thoughts.

'Around 12? Maybe! I'm not sure.'

'Well go safely then.'

You told with a smile who was facing struggle while controlling sleeping bobpul. Also you managed to slide your hand on Mingyu's arm in the last sentence. The thing mingyu loves the most about you, when you make him feel someone so close to you.

Mingyu smiled back sweetly. But when you turned your face to the window to get out from the car he grabbed your wrist stopping yourself from going.

'What happened?'

You asked him with a questioning face.

Mingyu was smiling softly.

'What?'

'What about my kiss?'

'Kiss! Are you crazy mingyu? They are here.'

You told about the manager and staffs who were going with mingyu. They waited for mingyu and now already here.

'So what? It won't take much time fairyssi!'