Chapter- Twenty Four

You carefully wrapped the scarf on your wound marks watching reflection from the mirror. The pain lessened in a day but you think the marks are getting dark with time instead of fading away. You tried to give a little home treatment for it and maybe it worked. You thought wearing scarf will cause more pain but it's not.

Yesterday after you locked yourself up in the room, had a lot of things to do too. But first you had a refreshing shower and then was laying down in the bed. You felt so tired that you slept till the afternoon.

Joshua maybe came for giving food you thought. But you were in a deep sleep that you couldn't hear.

He must be upset that you didn't eat.

You were drying your hair with towel and by that moment someone knocked at your door.

It was Joshua, must came for calling you in eating.
You told him that you were not hungry by that time and added that you would join them in lunch.

You didn't know what was Joshua thinking but he took some time and exhaled.

'Okay then, I'm sending some.'

Joshua went back downstairs and was arranging your food to send you upstairs but before that Mingyu asked him

'Y/n didn't want to come?'

'No, she said she will have lunch. She is not hungry that she told.'

Joshua answered while pouring orange  juice for you.

'Hyung! Then no need to send her anything. She won't eat.'

Mingyu told then.
Joshua stopped doing his job and looked at him to let him continue

'Why? What's wrong?'

'No I mean..

'She will have fight everyday with you and will skip meals. Is this the rule of your love things?'

Mingyu didn't tell anything and continued eating his bread blankly. It seems like Joshua understood something and he is a little bit angry too. He is so gentle always but sometimes when his beat changes like this, it happens just because he is angry- everybody knows this.

Jeonghan can't process what was happening. With Astonished eyes he told Mingyu

'What Mingyu? You guys had fight again? Can't you see she is a baby? How can you fight her? She is here without her family for quite a long time. Can't you be supportive to her?'

Mingyu didn't say anything and silently was eating. All the members felt bad when heard Joshua was talking like that to Gyu. But now it's getting so awkward in the dinning.

'I don't think Mingyu hyung is the one who started fighting, right? Haha don't attack Mingyu hyung everyone.'

Seungkwan told up as he wanted to make the environment normal here.

'Y/n did nothing wrong.'

Mingyu said while moving the spoons making the environment heavy again.

'Then you did? How Mingyu?'

Scoups asked him as it's really a bad thing he thinks.

'Let him eat, hyung.'

Wonwoo was hesitating while eating for this type of talks. He said it as it's getting obvious and Mingyu felt bad and wasn't eating just moving the spoons.