Chapter- Twenty

Mingyu left you in the kitchen dumbfounded.

You stopped at the table that you were sitting. And completely forgot to finish the rest of the tea.

After thinking his flirty side you took a sigh and smiled a little thinking about the baby Mingyu, who used to wink a lot in between talking to you. And he used to take care that he had to in any means insert any flirty sentence among a lot of words.

But yeah time flies that's why everyone changes. And now he is like this. The baby who even couldn't take care of himself, now taking care of your every meal or if you sleep well.

You know it's so normal, but you miss the baby gyu too much. Sometimes that baby Mingyu peeps through your mind and talks about many of thinks. you know very clearly that this is just your imagination, but you like to believe that that Mingyu still exists, who sometimes comes to you, when you are super lonely.

A smile appeared on your face thinking about that little yet tall Mingyu, he used to laugh a lot, more than now.

You stood up from standing position and were about to leave the kitchen and go to your room. But there was a tall person standing near the door with his hands in the pocket.

You were so surprised and startled to see Wonwoo. But tried your best not to vibrate at the moment. But it failed and Wonwoo asked you smiling

'So startled watching me? Come on I'm not that scary.'

Wonwoo said in a smiley tone so that you didn't feel uneasy around him. You also tried to smile back but it changed to a weird one and when you realized, you stopped smiling like idiot and again tried to say something lively in formality. But you couldn't find any.

Wonwoo entered the kitchen and went to the fridge. Maybe he's also starving. You didn't know you were still standing there looking at him. A new type of thing came to your mind and in that moment Wonwoo told you while opening the fridge

'Did you eat y/n?'

You nodded and again he said looking at the foods in the fridge

'I guess you didn't eat anything all the day. Mingyu just said. He looked so worried.'

These guys think about your meal a lot. They do it as a care for you.

'I-..

You thought quickly what lie you should make now and said

'I just forgot and.. slept all the day.'

'Ohh.. really! ..But where is..'

He was struggling with finding something from the fridge.

'Y/n did you see any hamburger here? I ordered it but didn't have time so..'

He was still finding and asking you. While you didn't have any courage to know what he is talking about at this moment.

You gulped in embarrassment that you ate up Wonwoo's hamburger without his permission. Oh no you should think about it earlier. But who knows that's Wonwoo's!

'I- I think..'

Wonwoo waited for your response while looking at his phone, checking some notifications maybe.

'Yes, you think?'

You didn't know how to say it. You felt so ashamed. Wonwoo is too picky while eating, he just can't eat everything he is served. Ahh Wonwoo must be starving too, you think. But you should tell the truth and apologise.