Chapter- Seventeen

Mingyu was busy talking with someone in his veranda. You were waiting sitting at his bed. You were just ready to go on the party that you and Seungkwan had to attend from Seventeen. You wanted atleast five or six of them bit they keep busy these days. You and Seungkwan are somewhat free. You came here to meet Mingyu before you go there. But he kept talking in the phone for a long time. You don't care who is he talking about but now you're done waiting for him. You thought to leave the room and then Mingyu came from the veranda.

And he pretended to be shook at your costume. He didn't know about the party and you were going.

'My Fairyssi looking like a bride! What happens y/n? Going anywhere?'

It was evening and maybe Mingyu was worried now about your going somewhere by this time. He came to you and sit beside you rubbing your hand with his.

Mingyu is looking so good with a black tshirt. He was not in the dorm for the whole afternoon, he just came and so you thought to go and see him.

Did he changed his perfume? It's not the very same. Or just you are wrong!

Mingyu blew at your face watching you looking at him and not answering anything. After that you came to your sense and asked him

'What were you talking about?'

You just were so into mingyu's charm and didn't notice what was he talking about. These days going so tiresome for you. Specially the dance practices making you so vulnerable and you didn't have that much time to see or have a little chat with Mingyu. Though Mingyu came to your room for giving you tea and telling you to have your meal, but you wanted to have some time to spend with him.

And these days you were experiencing various bad dreams about Gyu, these dreams are finally being that one dream again at last and you're so tired to see that tiresome dream so often. Mingyu Tzuyu fact made you so frustrated and hectic from inside of you. All these things were enough to miss Mingyu for you. And it does really make sense for you to look at him like this. This guy would just never know how much you love him from your whole life. You know words will never be enough to describe your love towards him and even you wont know how depth your love is.

Mingyu cupped your face telling

'Are you thinking anything Fairyssi? Is anything wrong?'

Mingyu asked you because of your blank look at him.

You took his hand in yours and said

'It's nothing Gyu. I'm going at the *** party with Boo.'

Mingyu maybe was surprised at your words as you were going there only with Seungkwan. How can Seungkwan protect you alone if anything happens!

Thinking about something he asked you again