CHAPTER 62

I hear light humming and I open my eyes. Steam fills the entire bathroom. I sit up trying to get the sleep out of my eyes. It takes me a moment to realize where I am and I just enjoy the light tune being hummed.

I hear the water on and someone humming. I quickly stand up, I can make out Sawyers silhouette through the foggy glass. He's showering, and he's humming and washing his hair. His tattoos are darker and I make my way closer.

What time is it? It must be really early, it's still dark out.

He finally turns his body and faces me. I guess he can make out my silhouette from inside and he sees me standing. He opens the glass door and his head pops out.

"Good morning." He says with a bright smile, water dripping from the ends of his curls to the floor. I stop walking right before his discarded clothes on the floor.

"Morning." I say barely above a whisper. My cheeks heat up. Sawyer doesn't seem to care that I can see everything. This seems too intimate and I'm uncomfortable. I think he notices and raises an eyebrow.

"You okay? Come here." He says and he extends his hand to me. Some unknown force moves my legs and I grab his hand. For some reason I thought he was going to check my temp, but no. He pulls me into the scolding hot water and I yelp out, not expecting him to do that. He starts laughing and I try to look anywhere but at him.

"My clothes! My clothes. They're drenched." I complain which makes Sawyer laugh louder and he pushes me directly under the now warm water. When he sees I'm not laughing he immediately stops laughing.

"You sure you're okay? You're acting strange." He says, studying me. Before I can answer he brings both of his hands on either side of my jaw, cupping my neck as well with his large hands. I feel his thumb softly caress my cheek.

"What's happening?" I ask, but it's drowned out by the deep breathes coming from the both of us and the pouring water. I look up at him, and he pulls me closer. Before I'm able to repeat the question his mouth collides against mine and I let it happen. My lips involuntary parting under his rough contact. Our tongues meet and I pull at his bottom lip, gently tugging. He groans and he presses me against the cold shower wall. He desperately tries to lift my shirt up.

My heart races as I stir awake. I try to remember where I am. My dream seeming awfully real. I'm still on the bathroom floor, no steam and no naked Sawyer.

I hate to say it, but I had the best sleep in my life. I never thought the hard bathroom floor could be so comfortable but it was. My back doesn't hurt, I am just well rested. I sigh relived that Sawyer is dead asleep beside me.

I lie back down and snuggle into Sawyer trying to find all his warmth but I hear him grunt as soon as my cold feet touch his back. I don't open my eyes and I feel his tensed back soften as he gets used to my cold feet under him. He rolls over and faces me. And my mind goes back to the shower dream. His intense stare makes my cheeks heat up once more.

I'm at his chest and he wraps his arms tighter around me. I can't help but smile into his chest and I try falling back to sleep after having that dream. 

A knock is heard from the bathroom door. I feel Sawyers chest rumble as he groans from the knocks. Sawyer sits up and I stretch out my arm trying to find where he's sitting. Once my hand hits his arm I try pulling him back down for warmness.

"Perdon Sawyer, tu clase esta aqui." I hear Nancy whisper. She sounds worried and I pop open one eye. Nancy has been teaching me Spanish in secret. Something about Sawyers class. (Spanish: Sorry Sawyer, your class is here."