CHAPTER 12

Jospeh leads me out back and as we are walking I catch Sawyer out front angrily talking to someone, but he stops once he sees I'm watching.

"That's Evan, our older brother..." Jospeh whispers into my ear. "We should go..." Jospeh pulls me by the arm.

"Jospeh..."

Jospeh curses under his breath, he stops and turning to whoever called him. We wait until Sawyer and Evan come toward us.

"Evan..." Jospeh slowly draws out. I can tell he's uncomfortable, Sawyer doesn't look too happy either.

"This your girlfriend?" Evan declares, turning to Sawyer. My eyes widen and Jospeh snorts.

"Why?" Jospeh exasperates, shaking his head.

"Isn't it obvious?" He looks between Sawyer and Jospeh. When all we do is stare at Evan, he looks to Sawyer and coughs, "Right....erm is your uncle home?" He asks, his gaze back on me. His voice is different from Sawyers and Jospeh's. His seems more like a heavy British accent, while Sawyer sounds mixed, British  with a slight Spanish accent.

"My uncle is out..." They all turn to me, Sawyer has the most intimidating stare. My face tinges red, not used to this many people staring at me. "Umm, I can leave a message."

I stare between all three. All similar but so different. Sawyer and Evan look the most a like. You can definitely tell Evan is a lot older than Sawyer.

"Ahh, I see you've met my niece." Whits voice can be heard from behind Evan.

Evan turns, and gives my uncle a warm handshake.

"She doesn't seem too impressed this time." Evan greets my uncle, and that's the last I hear of them before they head inside.

"Why is he back?" Jospeh asks Sawyer.

"Who knows?" Sawyer shrugs. Jospeh huffs out annoyed,

"You know. You know everything. Spill." Jospeh demands.

Sawyer stands there his eyes landing on me.

"And that's my cue to leave..." I cough, and start walking away.

"No, you can stay." Jospeh pulls me back, his hands intertwining with mine. Sawyers eyes follow Jospeh's every move, his eyes lingering on our laced hands.

"Ask him yourself. I'm not going to figure out all of your shit." Sawyer bites out. I step back from his harshness and crease my eyebrows.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I step forward, pushing my fear down. Sawyer glares at me.

"Let's go. He's just pissed off because Evan is here..." Jospeh pulls me away from Sawyer.

"You know exactly why I'm pissed..." Sawyer grabs Jospeh by the shirt, muttering those words in his face.

I force myself between them and push Sawyer away.

"Go be pissed off somewhere else." I keep my arms stretched so they won't go at it.

Sawyer ignores my command, having a stare off with his brother.

"You should be pissed too." Sawyer continues. Joseph rolls his eyes. He takes my hand in his again and we walk off.

"What's his problem?" I ask after we walk a block.

"Sometimes I think he just has a stick up his ass. It would explain why he's always in such a shit mood." Jospeh laughs.

"You don't seem fazed by his anger..."

"I'm used to it. He's been weird lately, I'm going to assume it's because..." Jospeh stops abruptly and I snap my head to look at him.